Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 15:22:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the HTTP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/3
        Author          : Ryan Hamilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-02-07

Abstract:
   The mechanism for running the WebSocket Protocol over a single stream
   of an HTTP/2 connection is equally applicable to HTTP/3, but the HTTP
   version-specific details need to be specified.  This document
   describes how the mechanism is adapted for HTTP/3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-h3-websockets-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts