Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 05:05:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Notable CBOR Tags
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2022-02-23

Abstract:
   The Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC 8949) is a data
   format whose design goals include the possibility of extremely small
   code size, fairly small message size, and extensibility without the
   need for version negotiation.

   In CBOR, one point of extensibility is the definition of CBOR tags.
   RFC 8949's original edition, RFC 7049, defined a basic set of tags as
   well as a registry that can be used to contribute additional tag
   definitions [IANA.cbor-tags].  Since RFC 7049 was published, some 80
   tag definitions have been added to that registry.

   The present document provides a roadmap to a large subset of these
   tag definitions.  Where applicable, it points to a IETF standards or
   standard development document that specifies the tag.  Where no such
   document exists, the intention is to collect specification
   information from the sources of the registrations.  After some more
   development, the present document is intended to be useful as a
   reference document for the IANA registrations of the CBOR tags the
   definitions of which have been collected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-cbor-notable-tags-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts