Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-sfc-oam-packet-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 00:42:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Update to the OAM Behavior in the Network Service Header (NSH)
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-sfc-oam-packet-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-02-17

Abstract:
   This document clarifies an ambiguity in the Network Service Header
   (NSH) specification related to the handling of O bit.  In particular,
   this document clarifies the meaning of "OAM packet".

   This document updates RFC 8300.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-sfc-oam-packet/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-sfc-oam-packet-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-sfc-oam-packet-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts