Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 17:59:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Link State Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IS-IS Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-12.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2022-02-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module that can be used to
   configure and manage IS-IS Segment Routing, as well as a YANG data
   module for the management of Signaling Maximum SID Depth (MSD) using
   IS-IS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-sr-yang-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts