Subject: I-D Action: draft-unice-dispatch-enc-ports-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 11:38:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privatization of service type in IPv4/IPv6 data flows
        Author          : Kyle Unice
	Filename        : draft-unice-dispatch-enc-ports-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-02-07

Abstract:
   The internet and free flow of information has enabled the individual
   in society several advantages that have not been available in the
   past.  The free flow of information has enabled social and political
   changes, open education for students, and now the free-flow of money
   without the need for intermediate institutions.  This free flow of
   information etc. is continually under attack from institutions that
   are compromised by the Internet.  So these institutions have and
   continue to implement controls in an attempt to stop the empowerment
   of the individual.  These controls on information is what this RFC
   attempts to weaken.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-unice-dispatch-enc-ports/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-unice-dispatch-enc-ports-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts