Subject: I-D Action: draft-duklev-deliveredto-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 10:10:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Delivered-To Message Header Field
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          John Levine
	Filename        : draft-duklev-deliveredto-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2022-02-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the existing usage of the Delivered-To header
   field in e-mail messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duklev-deliveredto/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-duklev-deliveredto-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duklev-deliveredto-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts