Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-csv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:29:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using CDDL for CSVs
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-csv-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-02-24

Abstract:
   The Concise Data Definition Language (CDDL), standardized in RFC
   8610, is defined to provide data models for data shaped like JSON or
   CBOR.

   Another representation format that is quote popular is the CSV file
   as defined by RFC 4180.

   The present document shows how to use CDDL to provide a data model
   for CSV files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-csv/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-cbor-cddl-csv-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts