Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 11:05:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Two-Way Direct Loss Measurement Procedure
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Daniel Voyer
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Bart Janssens
                          Stefano Salsano
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-02-04

Abstract:
   This document defines Simple Two-Way Direct Loss Measurement (DLM)
   procedure that can be used for Alternate-Marking Method for detecting
   accurate data packet loss in a network.  Specifically, DLM probe
   packets are defined for both unauthenticated and authenticated modes
   and they are efficient for hardware-based implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-ippm-simple-direct-loss-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts