Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:27:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inserting, Processing And Deleting IPv6 Extension Headers
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Tatuya Jinmei
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update-07.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-02-24

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance regarding the processing, insertion,
   and deletion of IPv6 extension headers.  It updates RFC 8200.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-ext-hdr-update-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts