Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-sharing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 18:23:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP Sharing
        Author          : Neil Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-sharing-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-02-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for sharing data between users
   using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-sharing/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jmap-sharing-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-sharing-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts