Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 12:07:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Logical Link Discovery Protocol (LLDP) Peer Discovery
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Keyur Patel
                          Shawn Zandi
                          Jeff Haas
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery-11.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-02-15

Abstract:
   Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) or IEEE Std 802.1AB is
   implemented in networking equipment from many vendors.  It is natural
   for IETF protocols to avail this protocol for simple discovery tasks.
   This document describes how BGP would use LLDP to discover directly
   connected and 2-hop peers when peering is based on loopback
   addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-idr-lldp-peer-discovery-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts