Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 14:06:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Nonce-less Hybrid Public Key Encryption
        Author          : Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2022-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes three enhancements to the Hybrid Public Key
   Encryption standard published by CFRG.  These include use of "compact
   representation" of relevant public keys and two ways to address the
   use of HPKE on lossy networks: a determinstic, nonce-less AEAD
   scheme, and use of a rolling sequence number with existing AEAD
   schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harkins-cfrg-dnhpke-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts