Subject: I-D Action: draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 05:54:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPAKE2+, an Augmented PAKE
        Authors         : Tim Taubert
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2022-02-10

Abstract:
   This document describes SPAKE2+, a Password Authenticated Key
   Exchange (PAKE) protocol run between two parties for deriving a
   strong shared key with no risk of disclosing the password.  SPAKE2+
   is an augmented PAKE protocol, as only one party has knowledge of the
   password.  This method is simple to implement, compatible with any
   prime order group and is computationally efficient.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/chris-wood/draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts