Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 16:04:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Data Plane Encapsulation for In-situ OAM Data
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Frank Brockners
                          Bin Wen
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Voitek Kozak
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-02-01

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) is used
   for recording and collecting operational and telemetry information
   while the packet traverses a path between two points in the network.
   This document defines how IOAM data fields are transported with MPLS
   data plane encapsulation using new Generic Associated Channel (G-ACh)
   and updates the RFC 5586.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-mpls-ioam-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts