Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-datagram-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 11:50:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Unreliable Datagram Extension to QUIC
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Kinnear
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-datagram-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-02-03

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol to
   add support for sending and receiving unreliable datagrams over a
   QUIC connection.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the QUIC Working Group
   mailing list (mailto:[email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/quic/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/quicwg/datagram.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-datagram/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-datagram-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-datagram-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts