Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 01:13:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DetNet Bounded Latency
        Authors         : Norman Finn
                          Jean-Yves Le Boudec
                          Ehsan Mohammadpour
                          Jiayi Zhang
                          Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2022-02-16

Abstract:
   This document presents a timing model for sources, destinations, and
   DetNet transit nodes.  Using the model, it provides a methodology to
   compute end-to-end latency and backlog bounds for various queuing
   methods.  The methodology can be used by the management and control
   planes and by resource reservation algorithms to provide bounded
   latency and zero congestion loss for the DetNet service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts