Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-pce-detnet-bounded-latency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 17:56:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for DetNet Bounded Latency
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-xiong-pce-detnet-bounded-latency-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-02-21

Abstract:
   In certain networks, such as Deterministic Networking (DetNet), it is
   required to consider the bounded latency for path selection.  This
   document describes the extensions to PCEP to carry bounded latency
   constraints and distribute deterministic paths for end-to-end path
   computation in DetNet service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-pce-detnet-bounded-latency/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-xiong-pce-detnet-bounded-latency-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts