Subject: I-D Action: draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 08:36:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for Use of BGP as Central Controller
        Authors         : Yujia
                          Liang
                          Xiang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2022-02-22

Abstract:
   BGP is a core part of a network including Software-Defined Networking
   (SDN) system.  It has the traffic engineering information on the
   network topology and can compute optimal paths for a given traffic
   flow across the network.

   This document describes some reference architectures for BGP as a
   central controller.  A BGP-based central controller can simplify the
   operations on the network and use network resources efficiently for
   providing services with high quality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cth-rtgwg-bgp-control-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts