Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 10:33:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Reliable and Available Wireless WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RAW use-cases
        Authors         : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Georgios Z. Papadopoulos
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Fabrice Theoleyre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2022-02-04

Abstract:
   The wireless medium presents significant specific challenges to
   achieve properties similar to those of wired deterministic networks.
   At the same time, a number of use-cases cannot be solved with wires
   and justify the extra effort of going wireless.  This document
   presents wireless use-cases (such as aeronautical communications,
   amusement parks, industrial applications, pro audio and video,
   gaming, UAV and V2V control, edge robotics and emergency vehicles)
   demanding reliable and available behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts