Subject: I-D Action: draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 03:10:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Passive DNS - Common Output Format
        Authors         : Alexandre Dulaunoy
                          L. Aaron Kaplan
                          Paul Vixie
                          Henry Stern
	Filename        : draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-02-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a common output format of Passive DNS Servers
   which clients can query.  The output format description includes also
   in addition a common semantic for each Passive DNS system.  By having
   multiple Passive DNS Systems adhere to the same output format for
   queries, users of multiple Passive DNS servers will be able to
   combine result sets easily.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dulaunoy-dnsop-passive-dns-cof-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts