Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-vrf-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 19:21:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Verifiable Random Functions (VRFs)
        Authors         : Sharon Goldberg
                          Leonid Reyzin
                          Dimitrios Papadopoulos
                          Jan Vcelak
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-vrf-11.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2022-02-06

Abstract:
   A Verifiable Random Function (VRF) is the public-key version of a
   keyed cryptographic hash.  Only the holder of the private key can
   compute the hash, but anyone with the public key can verify the
   correctness of the hash.  VRFs are useful for preventing enumeration
   of hash-based data structures.  This document specifies several VRF
   constructions based on RSA and Elliptic Curves that are secure in the
   cryptographic random oracle model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-vrf/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-cfrg-vrf-11.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-vrf-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts