Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-bid-protocol-specification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 18:36:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BID Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Yuanchao Liu
                          Zhiping Li
                          Bo Zhang
                          Jian Guo
                          Jiagui Xie
	Filename        : draft-liu-bid-protocol-specification-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-02-09

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the principles and
   specifications of the BID (Blockchain-based Identifier) and its
   relationship with BIF (National Collaborative & Innovative
   Infrastructure of Blockchain and Industrial Internet) services. BID
   serves not only as the data carrier of the BIF, but also as the
   native address of the BIF-core blockchain. BID is also a method
   added to the distributed identifier DID registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-bid-protocol-specification/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-bid-protocol-specification-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts