Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 18:42:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Unaffiliated BFD Echo
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Ruixue Wang
                          Xiao Min
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Raj Chetan Boddireddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-02-08

Abstract:
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) is a fault detection
   protocol that can quickly determine a communication failure between
   two forwarding engines.  This document proposes a use of the BFD Echo
   where the local system supports BFD but the neighboring system does
   not support BFD.

   This document updates RFC 5880.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts