Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 22:58:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface Stack Table Definition and Example for Point-to-Point (P2P) Interface over LAN
        Authors         : Daiying Liu
                          Joel Halpern
                          Congjie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-06.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-02-06

Abstract:
   [RFC5309] defines the Point-to-Point (P2P) circuit type, one of the
   two circuit types used in the link state routing protocols, and
   highlights that it is important to identify the correct circuit type
   when forming adjacencies, flooding link state database packets, and
   monitoring the link state.

   The P2P interface over LAN ifType value 303, has been assigned by
   IANA Expert Review, and this document requests IANA to add this
   document as a reference to ifType 303.  This document provides advice
   about the ifStack for the P2P interface over LAN ifType to facilitate
   operational control, maintenance and statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lsr-p2poverlan-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts