Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-omni-53.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 12:44:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IP Packets over Overlay Multilink Network (OMNI) Interfaces
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Tony Whyman
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-omni-53.txt
	Pages           : 137
	Date            : 2022-02-22

Abstract:
   Mobile network platforms and devices (e.g., aircraft of various
   configurations, terrestrial vehicles, seagoing vessels, enterprise
   wireless devices, pedestrians with cell phones, etc.) communicate
   with networked correspondents over multiple access network data links
   and configure mobile routers to connect end user networks.  A
   multilink virtual interface specification is presented that enables
   mobile nodes to coordinate with a network-based mobility service and/
   or with other mobile node peers.  The virtual interface provides an
   adaptation layer service that also applies for more static
   deployments such as enterprise and home networks.  This document
   specifies the transmission of IP packets over Overlay Multilink
   Network (OMNI) Interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-omni/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-53

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-omni-53

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts