Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 09:56:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv4 routes with an IPv6 next hop in the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-02-24

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Babel routing protocol that
   allows announcing routes to an IPv4 prefix with an IPv6 next-hop,
   which makes it possible for IPv4 traffic to flow through interfaces
   that have not been assigned an IPv4 address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-babel-v4viav6-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts