Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsalz-2028bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 06:57:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Entities Involved in the IETF Standards Process
        Author          : Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-2028bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the individuals and organizations involved in
   the IETF standards process, as described in IETF BCP 9.  It includes
   brief descriptions of the entities involved, and the role they play
   in the standards process.  This document obsoletes RFC 2028.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-2028bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rsalz-2028bis-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rsalz-2028bis-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts