Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 01:33:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions to Enable IFIT
        Authors         : Hang Yuan
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Weidong Li
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Yali Wang
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2022-02-04

Abstract:
   This document defines PCEP extensions to distribute In-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry (IFIT) information.  So that IFIT behavior can
   be enabled automatically when the path is instantiated.  In-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry (IFIT) refers to network OAM data plane on-path
   telemetry techniques, in particular the most popular are In-situ OAM
   (IOAM) and Alternate Marking.  The IFIT attributes here described can
   be generalized for all path types but the application to Segment
   Routing (SR) is considered in this document.  This document extends
   PCEP to carry the IFIT attributes under the stateful PCE model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-pcep-ifit-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts