Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 23:18:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-07.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2022-02-14

Abstract:
   Denial-of-service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry enriches the
   base DOTS protocols to assist the mitigator in using efficient DDoS-
   attack-mitigation techniques in a network.  This document presents
   sample use cases for DOTS Telemetry: what components are deployed in
   the network, how they cooperate, and what information is exchanged to
   effectively use these techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts