Subject: I-D Action: draft-vyncke-opsec-probe-attribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 09:23:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attribution of Internet Probes
        Authors         : Éric Vyncke
                          Benoît Donnet
                          Justin Iurman
	Filename        : draft-vyncke-opsec-probe-attribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-02-17

Abstract:
   Active measurements at Internet-scale can target either collaborating
   parties or non-collaborating ones.  This is similar scan and could be
   perceived as aggressive.  This document proposes a couple of simple
   techniques allowing any party or organization to understand what this
   unsolicited packet is, what is its purpose, and more importantly who
   to contact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vyncke-opsec-probe-attribution/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vyncke-opsec-probe-attribution-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts