Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-detnet-yang-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2022 09:55:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Deterministic Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking (DetNet) YANG Model
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Yeoncheol Ryoo
                          Don Fedyk
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-detnet-yang-16.txt
	Pages           : 135
	Date            : 2022-02-05

Abstract:
   This document contains the specification for the Deterministic
   Networking YANG Model for configuration and operational data for
   DetNet Flows.  The model allows for provisioning of end-to-end DetNet
   service on devices along the path without dependency on any signaling
   protocol.  It also specifies operational status for flows.  An
   operator or network controller programs the configuration of the
   devices.

   The YANG module defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-detnet-yang/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-yang-16.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-yang-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts