Subject: I-D Action: draft-spaghetti-grow-nrtm-v4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 11:51:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Near Real Time Mirroring (NRTM) version 4
        Authors         : Sasha Romijn
                          Job Snijders
                          Edward Shryane
                          Stavros Konstantaras
	Filename        : draft-spaghetti-grow-nrtm-v4-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2022-02-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a one-way synchronization protocol for
   Internet Routing Registry (IRR) records.  The protocol allows
   instances of IRR database servers to mirror IRR records, specified in
   in the Routing Policy Specification Language (RPSL), between each
   other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spaghetti-grow-nrtm-v4/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spaghetti-grow-nrtm-v4-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts