Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 06:02:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocols WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for NTP
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Ankit kumar Sinha
                          Anil Kumar S N
                          Yi Zhao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-16.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2022-02-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Network Time Protocol
   (NTP) version 4 implementations.  It can also be used to configure
   version 3.  The data model includes configuration data and state
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-yang-data-model-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts