Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 01:20:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SCHC over NB-IoT
        Authors         : Edgar Ramos
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2022-02-22

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   header compression and fragmentation functionalities for LPWAN (Low
   Power Wide Area Networks) technologies.  The Narrow Band Internet of
   Things (NB-IoT) architecture may adapt SCHC to improve its
   capacities.

   This document describes the use of SCHC over the NB-IoT wireless
   access and provides elements for efficient parameterization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-nbiot-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts