Subject: I-D Action: draft-fioccola-rfc8889bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 02:40:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipoint Alternate-Marking Method
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Amedeo Sapio
                          Riccardo Sisto
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-fioccola-rfc8889bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2022-02-23

Abstract:
   This document generalizes and expands Alternate-Marking methodology
   to measure any kind of unicast flow whose packets can follow several
   different paths in the network -- in wider terms, a multipoint-to-
   multipoint network.  For this reason, the technique here described is
   called "Multipoint Alternate Marking".  This document obsoletes
   [RFC8889].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fioccola-rfc8889bis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fioccola-rfc8889bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fioccola-rfc8889bis-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts