Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-eat-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:22:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Entity Attestation Token (EAT)
        Authors         : Laurence Lundblade
                          Giridhar Mandyam
                          Jeremy O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-eat-12.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2022-02-24

Abstract:
   An Entity Attestation Token (EAT) provides an attested claims set
   that describes state and characteristics of an entity, a device like
   a phone, IoT device, network equipment or such.  This claims set is
   used by a relying party, server or service to determine how much it
   wishes to trust the entity.

   An EAT is either a CBOR Web Token (CWT) or JSON Web Token (JWT) with
   attestation-oriented claims.  To a large degree, all this document
   does is extend CWT and JWT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-eat/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rats-eat-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-eat-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts