Subject: I-D Action: draft-eggert-bcp45bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 10:18:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Discussion List Charter
        Author          : Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-eggert-bcp45bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-02-24

Abstract:
   The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) discussion mailing list
   furthers the development and specification of Internet technology
   through the general discussion of technical, procedural, operational
   and other topics for which no dedicated mailing lists exists.  As
   this is the most general IETF mailing list, considerable latitude in
   terms of topics is allowed, but there are posts and topics that are
   unsuitable for this mailing list.  This document defines the charter
   for the IETF discussion list and explains its scope.

   This document obsoletes RFC3005 and updates RFC3683.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eggert-bcp45bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-eggert-bcp45bis-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eggert-bcp45bis-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts