Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 08:26:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Linkset: Media Types and a Link Relation Type for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2022-02-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines two formats and respective media types for
   representing sets of links as stand-alone documents.  One format is
   JSON-based, the other aligned with the format for representing links
   in the HTTP "Link" header field.  This specification also introduces
   a link relation type to support discovery of sets of links.

Note to Readers

   Please discuss this draft on the "Building Blocks for HTTP APIs"
   mailing list (https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/httpapi).

   Online access to all versions and files is available on GitHub
   (https://github.com/ietf-wg-httpapi/linkset).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpapi-linkset-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts