Subject: I-D Action: draft-koldychev-pce-operational-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2022 11:22:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Operational Clarification
        Authors         : Mike Koldychev
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Shuping Peng
                          Diego Achaval
                          Hari Kotni
	Filename        : draft-koldychev-pce-operational-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-02-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes some important simplifications to the original
   PCEP protocol and also serves to clarify certain aspects of PCEP
   operation.  The content of this document has been compiled based on
   the feedback from several multi-vendor interop exercises.  Several
   constructs are introduced, such as the LSP-DB and the ASSO-DB.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koldychev-pce-operational/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-koldychev-pce-operational-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-koldychev-pce-operational-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts