Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 00:53:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension of the ACE CoAP-DTLS Profile to TLS
        Authors         : Olaf Bergmann
                          John Preuß Mattsson
                          Göran Selander
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2022-02-04

Abstract:
   This document updates the ACE CoAP-DTLS profile by specifying that
   the profile applies to TLS as well as DTLS.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments Working Group mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/ace/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/ace-wg/ace-extend-dtls-authorize.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts