Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-asdf-sdf-compact-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 03:53:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Semantic Definition Format (SDF) for Data and Interactions of Things: Compact Notation
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-asdf-sdf-compact-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-02-28

Abstract:
   The Semantic Definition Format (SDF) is a format for domain experts
   to use in the creation and maintenance of data and interaction models
   in the Internet of Things.  It was created as a common language for
   use in the development of the One Data Model liaison organization
   (OneDM) definitions.  Tools convert this format to database formats
   and other serializations as needed.

   The SDF format is mainly intended for interchange between machine
   generation and machine processing.  However, there is often a need
   for humans to look at and edit SDF models.

   Similar to the way Relax-NG as defined in ISO/IEC 19757-2 has an XML
   format and a compact format (Annex C), this specification defines a
   compact format to go along SDF's JSON format.

   The present version of this document is mostly a proof of concept,
   but was deemed useful to obtain initial feedback on the approach
   taken.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-asdf-sdf-compact/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-asdf-sdf-compact-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-asdf-sdf-compact-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts