Subject: I-D Action: draft-frank-dns64-spf-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 15:48:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension of DNS64 (RFC6147) for SPF (RFC7208)
        Author          : Klaus Frank
	Filename        : draft-frank-dns64-spf-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2022-02-08

Abstract:
   This document describes interoperability issues and resolutions
   between DNS64 and SPF records for mail transfer agents.  This RFC
   also aims to simplify the IPv6 migration for mail transfer agent
   operators.

   This document updates [RFC6147] and [RFC7208].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-frank-dns64-spf-extension/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-frank-dns64-spf-extension-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts