Subject: I-D Action: draft-nemoto-precis-unicode14-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 06:29:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PRECIS Framework and Unicode 14.0.0
        Author          : Takahiro Nemoto
	Filename        : draft-nemoto-precis-unicode14-00.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2022-02-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the changes between Unicode 6.3.0 and Unicode
   14.0.0 in the context of PRECIS in the same way as draft-faltstrom-
   unicode12-07.  Note that this document is an updated version of
   draft-nemoto-precis-unicode13-00.  This document provides the
   information necessary to consider whether the PRECIS Framework can
   follow the Unicode standard's updates since Unicode 6.3.0.  This
   document also describes the differences between the Derived Property
   Values of IDNA2008 and PRECIS for each version of Unicode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nemoto-precis-unicode14/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nemoto-precis-unicode14-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts