Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 04:52:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Self-Describing Data Object Tags
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Benoit Claise
                          Peng Liu
                          Zongpeng Du
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2022-02-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a method to tag data objects associated with
   operation and management data in YANG modules.  The expectation is
   for this YANG data object tagging method to be used to classify data
   objects from different YANG modules and identify their
   characteristics data.  Tags may be registered as well as assigned
   during the module definition, assigned by implementations, or
   dynamically defined and set by users.  This document also provides
   guidance to future model writers; as such, this document updates RFC
   8407.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-node-tags-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts