Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 03:22:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Immutable Metadata Annotation
        Authors         : Qiufang Ma
                          Qin Wu
                          Hongwei Li
	Filename        : draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-02-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a metadata annotation [RFC7952] named
   "immutable" to indicate the immutability of a particular instantiated
   data node.  Any instantiated data node annotated with
   immutable="true" by the server is read-only to the clients of YANG-
   driven management protocols, such as NETCONF, RESTCONF and other
   management operations (e.g., SNMP and CLI requests).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts