Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-psav-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 23:38:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Practical Inter-Domain Source Address Validation
        Authors         : Ke Xu
                          Jianping Wu
                          Xiaoliang Wang
                          Yangfei Guo
	Filename        : draft-xu-psav-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-02-11

Abstract:
   Because the Internet forwards packets according to the IP destination
   address, packet forwarding typically takes place without inspection
   of the source address and malicious attacks have been launched using
   spoofed source addresses.  The inter-domain source address validation
   architecture is an effort to enhance the Internet by using state
   machine to generate consistent tags.  When communicating between two
   end hosts at different ASes, tags will be added to the packets to
   identify the authenticity of the IP source address.

   This memo introduces PSAV, an Inter-AS source address validation
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-psav/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-xu-psav-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts