Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfeairheller-ptel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 16:56:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Public Transaction Event Logs (PTEL)
        Author          : Phil Feairheller
	Filename        : draft-pfeairheller-ptel-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-02-07

Abstract:
   TODO Abstract

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/WebOfTrust/ietf-ptel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfeairheller-ptel/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pfeairheller-ptel-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts