Subject: I-D Action: draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:00:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPAKE2+, an Augmented PAKE
        Authors         : Tim Taubert
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2022-02-11

Abstract:
   This document describes SPAKE2+, a Password Authenticated Key
   Exchange (PAKE) protocol run between two parties for deriving a
   strong shared key with no risk of disclosing the password.  SPAKE2+
   is an augmented PAKE protocol, as only one party has knowledge of the
   password.  This method is simple to implement, compatible with any
   prime order group and is computationally efficient.

   This document was produced outside of the IETF and IRTF, and
   represents the opinions of the authors.  Publication of this document
   as an RFC in the Independent Submissions Stream does not imply
   endorsement of SPAKE2+ by the IETF or IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bar-cfrg-spake2plus-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts