Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-6man-more-secure-rh-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 23:19:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : More Secure IPv6 Routing Header Processing
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-6man-more-secure-rh-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-02-23

Abstract:
   The original IPv6 Type 0 Routing Header has been deprecated due to
   the security risk of a packet forwarding loop being formed, by
   specifying a large sequence of alternating IPv6 node addresses to
   visit.  This memo proposes a method to prevent these forwarding loops
   forming, allowing the IPv6 Type 0 Routing Header to be more securely
   and more safely used.  The method may also be applicable to other
   unicast source routing scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-6man-more-secure-rh/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smith-6man-more-secure-rh-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smith-6man-more-secure-rh-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts