Subject: I-D Action: draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 10:20:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Composite Signatures For Use In Internet PKI
        Authors         : Mike Ounsworth
                          Massimiliano Pala
	Filename        : draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-02-08

Abstract:
   With the widespread adoption of post-quantum cryptography will come
   the need for an entity to possess multiple public keys on different
   cryptographic algorithms.  Since the trustworthiness of individual
   post-quantum algorithms is at question, a multi-key cryptographic
   operation will need to be performed in such a way that breaking it
   requires breaking each of the component algorithms individually.
   This requires defining new structures for holding composite signature
   data.

   This document defines the structures CompositeSignatureValue, and
   CompositeParams, which are sequences of the respective structure for
   each component algorithm.  This document also defines processes for
   generating and verifying composite signatures.  This document makes
   no assumptions about what the component algorithms are, provided that
   their algorithm identifiers and signature generation and verification
   processes are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ounsworth-pq-composite-sigs-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts