Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-responses-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 11:25:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP: Non-traditional response forms
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-responses-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-02-03

Abstract:
   In CoAP as defined by RFC 7252, responses are always unicast back to
   a client that posed a request.  The present memo describes two forms
   of responses that go beyond that model.  These descriptions are not
   intended as advocacy for adopting these approaches immediately, they
   are provided to point out potential avenues for development that
   would have to be carefully evaluated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-responses/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-core-responses-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-core-responses-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts