Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfeairheller-cesr-proof-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 05:19:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CESR Proof Signatures
        Author          : Phil Feairheller
	Filename        : draft-pfeairheller-cesr-proof-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2022-02-01

Abstract:
   CESR Proof Signatures are an extension to the Composable Event
   Streaming Representation [CESR] that provide transposable
   cryptographic signature attachments on self-addressing data (SAD)
   [SAID].  Any SAD, such as an Authentic Chained Data Container (ACDC)
   Verifiable Credential [ACDC] for example, may be signed with a CESR
   Proof Signature and streamed along with any other CESR content.  In
   addition, a signed SAD can be embedded inside another SAD and the
   CESR proof signature attachment can be transposed across envelope
   boundaries and streamed without losing any cryptographic integrity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfeairheller-cesr-proof/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pfeairheller-cesr-proof-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts