Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 09:03:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICANN TMCH functional specifications
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec-13.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2022-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements, the architecture and the
   interfaces between the ICANN Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) and
   Domain Name Registries as well as between the ICANN TMCH and Domain
   Name Registrars for the provisioning and management of domain names
   during Sunrise and Trademark Claims Periods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-tmch-func-spec-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts