Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255-decaf448-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 12:55:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : The ristretto255 and decaf448 Groups
        Authors         : Henry de Valence
                          Jack Grigg
                          Mike Hamburg
                          Isis Lovecruft
                          George Tankersley
                          Filippo Valsorda
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255-decaf448-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2022-02-17

Abstract:
   This memo specifies two prime-order groups, ristretto255 and
   decaf448, suitable for safely implementing higher-level and complex
   cryptographic protocols.  The ristretto255 group can be implemented
   using Curve25519, allowing existing Curve25519 implementations to be
   reused and extended to provide a prime-order group.  Likewise, the
   decaf448 group can be implemented using edwards448.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255-decaf448/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255-decaf448-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-ristretto255-decaf448-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts