Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 08:32:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Certificate Management Protocol (CMP) Algorithms
        Authors         : Hendrik Brockhaus
                          Hans Aschauer
                          Mike Ounsworth
                          John Gray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-11.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2022-02-15

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4210 describing the conventions for using
   concrete cryptographic algorithms with the Certificate Management
   Protocol (CMP).  CMP is used to enroll and further manage the
   lifecycle of X.509 certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-11.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-cmp-algorithms-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts