Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 11:13:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Test Protocol for One-way IP Capacity Measurement
        Authors         : Len Ciavattone
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2022-02-25

Abstract:
   This memo addresses the problem of protocol support for measuring
   Network Capacity metrics in RFC 9097, where the method deploys a
   feedback channel from the receiver to control the sender's
   transmission rate in near-real-time.  This memo defines a simple
   protocol to perform the RFC 9097 (and other) measurements.

   See Section 10: The authors seek feedback to determine what
   additional features will be necessary for an IETF Standards Track
   Protocol, beyond what is present in the running code available now.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-protocol/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-capacity-protocol-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts