Subject: I-D Action: draft-rvelucha-bfd-offload-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 22:31:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Hardware Offloaded Session
        Author          : Rajaguru Veluchamy
	Filename        : draft-rvelucha-bfd-offload-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-02-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a extension YANG data model that can be used to
   manage Hardware Offloaded Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

   This document specially talks about BFD sessions that are offloaded
   to hardware.

   The YANG modules in this document conform to the Network Management
   Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rvelucha-bfd-offload-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rvelucha-bfd-offload-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rvelucha-bfd-offload-yang-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts