Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bier-te-lan-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 18:55:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER-TE for Broadcast Link
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mike McBride
                          Aijun Wang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-bier-te-lan-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2022-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to "Bit Index Explicit Replication
   Traffic Engineering" (BIER-TE) for supporting LANs (i.e., broadcast
   links).  For a multicast packet with an explicit point-to-multipoint
   (P2MP) path traversing LANs, the packet is replicated and forwarded
   statelessly along the path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bier-te-lan/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bier-te-lan-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-bier-te-lan-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts