Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-ecdsa-auth-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 11:59:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Control-Plane ECDSA Authentication and Authorization
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-ecdsa-auth-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-02-21

Abstract:
   This draft describes how LISP control-plane messages can be
   individually authenticated and authorized without a a priori shared-
   key configuration.  Public-key cryptography is used with no new PKI
   infrastructure required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-ecdsa-auth/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lisp-ecdsa-auth-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-ecdsa-auth-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts