Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-httpapi-date-requests-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2022 21:20:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using The Date Header Field In HTTP Requests
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-httpapi-date-requests-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-02-08

Abstract:
   HTTP clients rarely make use of the Date header field when making
   requests.  This document describes considerations for using the Date
   header field in requests.  A method is described for correcting
   erroneous in Date request header fields that might arise from
   differences in client and server clocks.  The risks of applying that
   correction technique are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-httpapi-date-requests/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-thomson-httpapi-date-requests-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts