Subject: I-D Action: draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 03:54:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Password Policy for LDAP Directories
        Authors         : Jim Sermersheim
                          Ludovic Poitou
                          Howard Chu
                          Ondřej Kuzník
	Filename        : draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-11.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2022-02-22

Abstract:
   Password policy as described in this document is a set of rules that
   controls how passwords are used and administered in Lightweight
   Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) based directories.  In order to
   improve the security of LDAP directories and make it difficult for
   password cracking programs to break into directories, it is desirable
   to enforce a set of rules on password usage.  These rules are made to
   ensure that users change their passwords periodically, passwords meet
   construction requirements, the re-use of old password is restricted,
   and to deter password guessing attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behera-ldap-password-policy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-behera-ldap-password-policy-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts