Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 07:04:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Media Type Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Media Types with Multiple Suffixes
        Authors         : Manu Sporny
                          Amy Guy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-02-21

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 6838 "Media Type Specifications and
   Registration Procedures" to describe how to interpret subtypes with
   multiple suffixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mediaman-suffixes-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts