Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-6man-more-secure-rh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2022 20:44:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : More Secure IPv6 Routing Header Processing
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-6man-more-secure-rh-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-02-14

Abstract:
   The original IPv6 Type 0 Routing Header has been deprecated due to
   the security risk of a packet forwarding loop being formed, by
   specifying a large sequence of alternating IPv6 node addresses to
   visit.  This memo proposes a method to prevent these forwarding loops
   forming, allowing the IPv6 Type 0 Routing Header to be more securely
   and safely used.  The method is also more generally applicable to any
   unicast source routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-6man-more-secure-rh/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smith-6man-more-secure-rh-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts