Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 10:27:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On loading MUD URLs from QR codes
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Jacques Latour
                          Hassan Habibi Gharakheili
	Filename        : draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-02-11

Abstract:
   This informational document details a protocol to load MUD
   definitions for devices which have no integrated Manufacturer Usage
   Description (MUD) as described in RFC8520.

   This document is published to inform the Internet community of this
   mechanism to allow interoperability and to serve as a basis of other
   standards work if there is interest.

   // RFC-EDITOR-please-remove: This work is tracked at
   // https://github.com/mcr/mud-qrcode

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-mud-qrcode/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-mud-qrcode-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts