Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 21:06:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JMAP for Calendars
        Authors         : Neil Jenkins
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-07.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2022-02-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for synchronizing calendar data
   with a server using JMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-calendars/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-calendars-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts