Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-aid-workshop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 01:02:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : Report from the IAB Workshop on Analyzing IETF Data (AID), 2021
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Corinne Cath
                          Mirja Kühlewind
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-iab-aid-workshop-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-02-21

Abstract:
   The 'Show me the numbers: Workshop on Analyzing IETF Data (AID)' was
   convened by the Internet Architecture Board (IAB) from November 29 to
   December 2 and hosted by the IN-SIGHT.it project at the University of
   Amsterdam, however, converted to an online only event.  The workshop
   was conducted based on two discussion parts and a hackathon activity
   in between.  This report summarizes the workshop's discussion and
   identifies topics that warrant future work and consideration.

   Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of the
   workshop.  The views and positions documented in this report are
   those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect IAB
   views and positions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-aid-workshop/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-aid-workshop-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts