Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 11:04:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A LoST extension to return complete and similar location info
        Authors         : Brian Rosen
                          Roger Marshall
                          Jeff Martin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-18.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2022-02-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the LoST protocol that is
   specified in RFC 5222 that allows additional civic location
   information to be returned in the <locationValidation> element of a
   <findServiceResponse>.  This extension supports two use cases.
   First, when the input location is incomplete, the LoST server can
   provide a complete intended unique address.  Second, when the input
   location is invalid, the LoST server can identify one or more
   feasible locations.  This extension is applicable when the location
   information in the <findService> request uses the Basic Civic profile
   as described in RFC 5222

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-18

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts