Subject: I-D Action: draft-banks-quic-cibir-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 08:20:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Connection ID Based Initial Routing
        Author          : Nick Banks
	Filename        : draft-banks-quic-cibir-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2022-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the QUIC transport protocol to
   consistently route all packets from a client to the appropriate
   server on a shared UDP port.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-banks-quic-cibir/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-banks-quic-cibir-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-banks-quic-cibir-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts