Subject: I-D Action: draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 14:58:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An ECN Extension to CONNECT-UDP
        Author          : David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-03-28

Abstract:
   CONNECT-UDP allows proxying UDP packets over HTTP.  This document
   describes an extension to CONNECT-UDP that allows conveying ECN
   information on proxied UDP packets.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/DavidSchinazi/draft-connect-udp-ecn.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schinazi-masque-connect-udp-ecn-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts