Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rift-auto-evpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 09:21:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing In Fat Trees WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RIFT Auto-EVPN
        Authors         : Jordan Head
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rift-auto-evpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies procedures that allow an EVPN overlay to be
   fully and automatically provisioned when using RIFT as underlay by
   leveraging RIFT's no-touch ZTP architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rift-auto-evpn/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-rift-auto-evpn-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rift-auto-evpn-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts