Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-ao-test-vectors-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 19:04:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TCP-AO Test Vectors
        Authors         : Joe Touch
                          Juhamatti Kuusisaari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-ao-test-vectors-08.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2022-03-01

Abstract:
   This document provides test vectors to validate implementations of
   the two mandatory authentication algorithms specified for the TCP
   Authentication Option over both IPv4 and IPv6. This includes
   validation of the key derivation function (KDF) based on a set of
   test connection parameters as well as validation of the message
   authentication code (MAC). Vectors are provided for both currently
   required pairs of KDF and MAC algorithms: KDF_HMAC_SHA1 and HMAC-
   SHA-1-96, and KDF_AES_128_CMAC and AES-128-CMAC-96. The vectors also
   validate both whole TCP segments as well as segments whose options
   are excluded for middlebox traversal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-ao-test-vectors/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-ao-test-vectors-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-ao-test-vectors-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts