Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 14:26:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Supporting Asymmetric Links in Low Power Networks: AODV-RPL
        Authors         : Charles E. Perkins
                          S.V.R Anand
                          Satish Anamalamudi
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-13.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   Route discovery for symmetric and asymmetric Peer-to-Peer (P2P)
   traffic flows is a desirable feature in Low power and Lossy Networks
   (LLNs).  For that purpose, this document specifies a reactive P2P
   route discovery mechanism for both hop-by-hop routing and source
   routing: Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector Routing (AODV) based RPL
   protocol (AODV-RPL).  Paired Instances are used to construct
   directional paths, for cases where there are asymmetric links between
   source and target nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-aodv-rpl-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts