Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:30:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proxy Operations for CoAP Group Communication
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-06.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operations performed by a proxy, when
   using the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) in group
   communication scenarios.  Such a proxy processes a single request
   sent by a client over unicast, and distributes the request over IP
   multicast to a group of servers.  Then, the proxy collects the
   individual responses from those servers and relays those responses
   back to the client, in a way that allows the client to distinguish
   the responses and their origin servers through embedded addressing
   information.  This document updates RFC7252 with respect to caching
   of response messages at proxies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-core-groupcomm-proxy-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts