Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 04:26:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Distribution of Link-State and TE Information for Optical Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Wei Wang
                          Peter Park
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical-11.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED). Traditionally this Link State and TE information has
   been obtained from a link state routing protocol (supporting traffic
   engineering extensions).

   An existing experimental document extends the Path Computation
   Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) with Link-State and Traffic
   Engineering (TE) Information.  This document provides further
   experimental extensions to collect Link-State and TE information for
   optical networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-pce-pcep-ls-optical-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts