Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-teep-ccican-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 22:00:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : architecture of confidential computing in computing aware network
        Authors         : Penglin Yang
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-yang-teep-ccican-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-03-03

Abstract:
   Confidential Computing is the protection of data in use by performing
   computation in a hardware-based Trusted Execution Environment.
   Especially in virtualization environments, confidential computing
   could protect data and applications from access or tampering by
   hypervisor or other privileged users.  In Computing-Aware network,
   computing resource is an essential element to provide computing
   services for network users' applications.  Introducing confidential
   computing in Computing-Aware network could mitigate the distrust of
   computing resource efficiently.  This document provides the
   architecture of confidential computing in Computing-Aware network
   management plane to provide confidentiality and integrity for
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-teep-ccican/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-teep-ccican-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts