Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-registrar-considerations-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 17:52:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational Considerations for BRSKI Registrar
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-registrar-considerations-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2022-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a number of operational modes that a BRSKI
   Registration Authority (Registrar) may take on.

   Each mode is defined, and then each mode is given a relevance within
   an over applicability of what kind of organization the Registrar is
   deployed into.  This document does not change any protocol
   mechanisms.

   This document includes operational advice about avoiding unwanted
   consequences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-registrar-considerations/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-richardson-anima-registrar-considerations-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-anima-registrar-considerations-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts