Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 22:14:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : APN Scope and Gap Analysis
        Authors         : Shuping Peng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-03-06

Abstract:
   The APN work in IETF is focused on developing a framework and set of
   mechanisms to derive, convey and use an attribute allowing the
   implementation of fine-grain user group-level and application group-
   level requirements in the network layer.  APN aims to apply various
   policies in different nodes along a network path onto a traffic flow
   altogether, for example, at the headend to steer into corresponding
   path, at the midpoint to collect corresponding performance
   measurement data, and at the service function to execute particular
   policies.  Currently there is still no way to efficiently realize
   this composite network service provisioning along the path.  This
   document further clarifies the scope of the APN work and describes
   the solution gap analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-apn-scope-gap-analysis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts