Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 15:54:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the WebTransport WG of the IETF.

        Title           : WebTransport using HTTP/2
        Authors         : Alan Frindell
                          Eric Kinnear
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Martin Thomson
                          Victor Vasiliev
                          Guowu Xie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   WebTransport defines a set of low-level communications features
   designed for client-server interactions that are initiated by Web
   clients.  This document describes a protocol that can provide many of
   the capabilities of WebTransport over HTTP/2.  This protocol enables
   the use of WebTransport when a UDP-based protocol is not available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webtrans-http2/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-webtrans-http2-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts