Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:17:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-domain Network Slicing via BGP-LU
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Chunning Dai
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document aims to solve inter-domain network slicing problems
   using existing technologies.  It attempts to establish multiple BGP-
   LU LSPs of different colors for a/multiple prefix to stitch multiple
   network segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-idr-inter-domain-lcu-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts