Subject: I-D Action: draft-dahm-tacacs-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 11:20:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TACACS+ Security, TLS, and SSH Public Keys
        Authors         : Thorsten Dahm
                          Douglas Gash
                          Andrej Ota
                          John Heasley
	Filename        : draft-dahm-tacacs-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2022-03-31

Abstract:
   The TACACS+ Protocol [RFC8907] provides device administration for
   routers, network access servers and other networked computing devices
   via one or more centralized servers.  This document, a companion to
   the TACACS+ protocol [RFC8907], adds new packet formats to improve
   security and function, Transport Layer Security (currently defined by
   TLS 1.3 [RFC8446]) support, and support for SSH [RFC4716] public keys
   and deprecates former inferior security mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dahm-tacacs-security/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dahm-tacacs-security-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts