Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 16:00:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The OAuth 2.1 Authorization Framework
        Authors         : Dick Hardt
                          Aaron Parecki
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-05.txt
	Pages           : 84
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.1 authorization framework enables a third-party
   application to obtain limited access to a protected resource, either
   on behalf of a resource owner by orchestrating an approval
   interaction between the resource owner and an authorization service,
   or by allowing the third-party application to obtain access on its
   own behalf.  This specification replaces and obsoletes the OAuth 2.0
   Authorization Framework described in RFC 6749.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-v2-1-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts