Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-apn-header-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 21:24:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application-aware Networking (APN) Header
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shuping Peng
                          Shuai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-apn-header-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines the application-aware networking (APN) header
   which can be used in a variety of data planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-apn-header/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-apn-header-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-apn-header-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts