Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 02:49:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension of the CoAP-DTLS Profile for ACE to TLS
        Authors         : Olaf Bergmann
                          John Preuß Mattsson
                          Göran Selander
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document updates the CoAP-DTLS profile for ACE
   [I-D.ietf-ace-dtls-authorize] by specifying that the profile applies
   to TLS as well as DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-extend-dtls-authorize-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts