Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tmi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 15:56:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Principles for the Involvement of Intermediaries in Internet Protocols
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-tmi-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of principles for designing protocols
   with rules for intermediaries.  The goal of these principles is to
   limit the ways in which intermediaries can produce undesirable
   effects and to protect the useful functions that intermediaries
   legitimately provide.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tmi/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-thomson-tmi-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-tmi-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts