Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpapi-rest-api-mediatypes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 08:39:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Building Blocks for HTTP APIs WG of the IETF.

        Title           : REST API Media Types
        Author          : Roberto Polli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpapi-rest-api-mediatypes-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document registers the following media types used in APIs on the
   IANA Media Types registry: application/yaml, application/schema+json,
   application/schema-instance+json, application/openapi+json, and
   application/openapi+yaml.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpapi-rest-api-mediatypes/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-httpapi-rest-api-mediatypes-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpapi-rest-api-mediatypes-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts