Subject: I-D Action: draft-chroboczek-int-v4-via-v6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 07:57:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv4 routes with an IPv6 next hop
        Authors         : Juliusz Chroboczek
                          Warren Kumari
                          Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
	Filename        : draft-chroboczek-int-v4-via-v6-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   We propose "v4-via-v6" routing, a technique that uses IPv6 next-hop
   addresses for routing IPv4 packets, thus making it possible to route
   IPv4 packets across a network where routers have not been assigned
   IPv4 addresses.  We describe the technique, and discuss its
   operational implications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chroboczek-int-v4-via-v6/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-chroboczek-int-v4-via-v6-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts