Subject: I-D Action: draft-giuliano-blocking-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 12:05:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Regional Internet Blocking Considerations
        Authors         : Lenny Giuliano
                          Melchior Aelmans
                          Tony Li
	Filename        : draft-giuliano-blocking-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   Geopolitical conflicts can cause policy makers to question whether or
   not blocking the Internet connectivity for an opposing region is a
   constructive tactic.  This document provides an overview of the
   various technologies that can be used to implement regional blocking
   of Internet connectivity and discusses the implications of these
   options.  This document does not advocate any policy or given
   blocking mechanism, but does attempt to articulate the implications
   of these blocking technologies for policy makers.  The document also
   intends to help inform policy makers from countries who could be
   exposed to such blocking techniques on the implications of these
   methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-giuliano-blocking-considerations/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-giuliano-blocking-considerations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts