Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 12:10:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for DHCPv6 Configuration
        Author          : Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-25.txt
	Pages           : 106
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG data modules for the configuration and
   management of DHCPv6 (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6
   RFC8415) servers, relays, and clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-25

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-25

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts