Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 23:18:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) (D)TLS Profiles for IoT Devices
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Blake Anderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls-06.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   This memo extends the Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD)
   specification to incorporate (D)TLS profile parameters.  This allows
   a network security service to identify unexpected (D)TLS usage, which
   can indicate the presence of unauthorized software or malware on an
   endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts