Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 08:08:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Pass: Centralization Problem Statement
        Author          : Mark McFadden
	Filename        : draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problems associated with strict upper
   bounds on the number of Privacy Pass servers in the proposed Privacy
   Pass ecosystem. It documents a proposed problem statement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcfadden-pp-centralization-problem-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts