Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-6man-tracing-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 01:37:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tracing process in IPv6 VPN Tunneling Networks
        Authors         : Shuping Peng
                          Ranxiao Zhao
	Filename        : draft-peng-6man-tracing-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-03-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the tracing process in IPv6 VPN tunneling
   networks for diagnostic purposes.  An IPv6 Tracing Option is
   specified to collect and carry the required key information in an
   effective manner to correctly construct ICMPv4 and ICMPv6 Time
   Exceeded messages at the corresponding nodes, i.e. CE and P nodes,
   respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-6man-tracing-option/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-6man-tracing-option-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts