Subject: I-D Action: draft-mpmz-bess-mup-safi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 12:42:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for the Mobile User Plane (MUP) SAFI
        Authors         : Tetsuya Murakami
                          Keyur Patel
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Swadesh Agrawal
	Filename        : draft-mpmz-bess-mup-safi-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a new SAFI known as a BGP Mobile User Plane
   (BGP-MUP) SAFI to support MUP Extensions and a extended community for
   BGP.  This document also provides BGP signaling and procedures for
   the new SAFI to convert mobile session information into appropriate
   IP forwarding information.  These extensions can be used by operators
   between MUP PE, MUP GW and MUP Controller for integrating mobile user
   plane into BGP MUP network using the IP based routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mpmz-bess-mup-safi/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mpmz-bess-mup-safi-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts