Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:18:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group OSCORE Profile of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Framework
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Rikard Höglund
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-08.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE) framework.  The
   profile uses Group OSCORE to provide communication security between a
   Client and a (set of) Resource Server(s) as members of an OSCORE
   Group.  The profile securely binds an OAuth 2.0 Access Token with the
   public key of the Client associated with the private key used in the
   OSCORE group.  The profile uses Group OSCORE to achieve server
   authentication, as well as proof-of-possession for the Client's
   public key.  Also, it provides proof of the Client's membership to
   the correct OSCORE group, by binding the Access Token to information
   from the Group OSCORE Security Context, thus allowing the Resource
   Server(s) to verify the Client's membership upon receiving a message
   protected with Group OSCORE from the Client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-ace-group-oscore-profile-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts