Subject: I-D Action: draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 08:11:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : KEM-based Authentication for TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Sofía Celi
                          Peter Schwabe
                          Douglas Stebila
                          Nick Sullivan
                          Thom Wiggers
	Filename        : draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document gives a construction for a Key Encapsulation Mechanism
   (KEM)-based authentication mechanism in TLS 1.3.  This proposal
   authenticates peers via a key exchange protocol, using their long-
   term (KEM) public keys.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the mailing list (), which
   is archived at .

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/claucece/draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-celi-wiggers-tls-authkem-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts