Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 02:34:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Split-Horizon DNS Configuration
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Kevin Smith
                          Benjamin Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-02

Abstract:
   When split-horizon DNS is deployed by a network, certain domains can
   be resolved authoritatively by the network-provided DNS resolver.
   DNS clients that don't always use this resolver might wish to do so
   for these domains.  This specification enables networks to inform DNS
   clients about domains that are inside the split-horizon DNS, and
   describes how clients can confirm the local resolver's authority over
   these domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-enterprise-split-dns-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts