Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-cose-kid-int-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 05:20:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integer value for the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) key identifier
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Preuß Mattsson
	Filename        : draft-selander-cose-kid-int-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-03-21

Abstract:
   This document extends the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
   parameter kid to CBOR integer values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-cose-kid-int/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-cose-kid-int-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-cose-kid-int-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts