Subject: I-D Action: draft-menon-svr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 12:03:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Vector Routing (SVR)
        Authors         : Abilash Menon
                          Patrick MeLampy
                          Michael Baj
                          Patrick Timmons
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-menon-svr-01.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2022-03-29

Abstract:
   This document describes Secure Vector Routing (SVR).  SVR is an
   overlay inter-networking protocol that operates at the session layer.
   SVR provides end-to-end communication of network requirements not
   possible or practical using network header layers.  SVR uses
   application layer cookies that eliminate the need to create and
   maintain non-overlapping address spaces necessary to manage network
   routing requirements.  SVR is an overlay networking protocol that
   works through middleboxes and address translators including those
   existing between private networks, the IPv4 public internet, and the
   IPv6 public internet.  SVR enables SD-WAN and multi-cloud use cases
   and improve security at the networking routing plane.  SVR eliminates
   the need for encapsulation and decapsulation often used to create
   non-overlapping address spaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-menon-svr/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-menon-svr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-menon-svr-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts