Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rats-network-device-subscription-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 08:37:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Remote ATtestation ProcedureS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Attestation Event Stream Subscription
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Eric Voit
                          Wei Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rats-network-device-subscription-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines how to subscribe to YANG Event Streams for Remote
   Attestation Procedures (RATS).  In RATS, Conceptional Messages, are
   defined.  Analogously, the YANG module defined in this memo augments
   the YANG module for TPM-based Challenge-Response based Remote
   Attestation (CHARRA) to allow for subscription to remote attestation
   Evidence.  Additionally, this memo provides the methods and means to
   define additional Event Streams for other Conceptual Message as
   illustrated in the RATS Architecture, e.g.  Attestation Results,
   Endorsements, or Event Logs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rats-network-device-subscription/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rats-network-device-subscription-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rats-network-device-subscription-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts