Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 15:26:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I-Regexp: An Interoperable Regexp Format
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies I-Regexp, a flavor of regular expressions
   that is limited in scope with the goal of interoperation across many
   different regular-expression libraries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-jsonpath-iregexp-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts