Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 17:28:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security Version 1.3 (TLS 1.3) Transport Model for the Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3 (SNMPv3)
        Author          : Kenneth Vaughn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   This document updates the TLS Transport Model (TLSTM), as defined in
   RFC 6353 to support Transport Layer Security Version 1.3 (TLS) and
   Datagram Transport Layer Security Version 1.3 (DTLS), which are
   jointly known as "(D)TLS".  This document may be applicable to future
   versions of SNMP and (D)TLS.

   This document updates the SNMP-TLS-TM-MIB as defined in RFC 6353.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts