Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-i2nsf-remote-attestation-interface-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 19:16:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Remote Attestation Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Penglin Yang
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
                          Diego Lopiz
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-yang-i2nsf-remote-attestation-interface-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2022-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture and interfaces of remote
   attestation in I2NSF.  The architectures defines remote attestation
   components which must comply with the original architectures of I2NSF
   and RATs.  The interfaces includes remote attestation interface of
   I2NSF and reference value interface of I2NSF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-i2nsf-remote-attestation-interface-dm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yang-i2nsf-remote-attestation-interface-dm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts