Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-msr6-traffic-engineering-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 00:17:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Multicast Source Routing Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jingrong Xie
	Filename        : draft-geng-msr6-traffic-engineering-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines 2 new types of segment: End.RL and End.RL.X ,
   and the corresponding packet processing procedures over the IPv6 data
   plane for the MSR6(Multicast Source Routing over IPv6) TE solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-msr6-traffic-engineering/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-msr6-traffic-engineering-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-msr6-traffic-engineering-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts