Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-rid-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 19:13:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DRIP Entity Tag (DET) for Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification (UAS RID)
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Stuart W. Card
                          Adam Wiethuechter
                          Andrei Gurtov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-rid-17.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2022-03-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Hierarchical Host Identity Tags
   (HHITs), updating both [RFC7401] and [RFC7343], as self-asserting
   IPv6 addresses and thereby a trustable identifier for use as the
   Unmanned Aircraft System Remote Identification and tracking (UAS
   RID).  Within the context of RID, HHITs will be called DRIP Entity
   Tags (DET).  HHITs self-attest to the included explicit hierarchy
   that provides Registrar discovery for 3rd-party identifier
   attestation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-rid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-rid-17.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-rid-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts