Subject: I-D Action: draft-devault-bare-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 13:24:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binary Application Record Encoding (BARE)
        Author          : Drew DeVault
	Filename        : draft-devault-bare-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-03-20

Abstract:
   The Binary Application Record Encoding (BARE) is a data format used
   to represent application records for storage or transmission between
   programs.  BARE messages are concise and have a well-defined schema,
   and implementations may be simple and broadly compatible.  A schema
   language is also provided to express message schemas out-of-band.

Comments

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the mailing list at
   ~sircmpwn/[email-masked] and/or the author(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-devault-bare/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-devault-bare-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-devault-bare-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts