Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-connect-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 16:17:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Proxying Support for HTTP
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
                          Alex Chernyakhovsky
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-connect-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of proxying IP packets over HTTP.
   This protocol is similar to CONNECT-UDP, but allows transmitting
   arbitrary IP packets, without being limited to just TCP like CONNECT
   or UDP like CONNECT-UDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-connect-ip/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-connect-ip-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-connect-ip-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts