Subject: I-D Action: draft-privacypass-rate-limit-tokens-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 14:00:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Rate-Limited Token Issuance Protocol
        Authors         : Scott Hendrickson
                          Jana Iyengar
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Steven Valdez
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-privacypass-rate-limit-tokens-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a variant of the Privacy Pass issuance
   protocol that allows for tokens to be rate-limited on a per-origin
   basis.  This enables origins to use tokens for use cases that need to
   restrict access from anonymous clients.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tfpauly/privacy-proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-privacypass-rate-limit-tokens/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-privacypass-rate-limit-tokens-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts