Subject: I-D Action: draft-hwy-opsawg-ifl-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 05:18:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inband Flow Learning Framework
        Authors         : Liuyan Han
                          Minxue Wang
                          Fan Yang
	Filename        : draft-hwy-opsawg-ifl-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-03-03

Abstract:
   To deploy the inband performance measurement and flow information
   telemetry on live traffic, this document proposes a framework of an
   inband and flow based flow information learning mechanism called
   Inband Flow Learning (IFL).  This document also provides different
   deployment approaches and considerations in practical network
   deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hwy-opsawg-ifl-framework/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hwy-opsawg-ifl-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts