Subject: I-D Action: draft-piraux-tcpls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:46:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCPLS: Modern Transport Services with TCP and TLS
        Authors         : Maxime Piraux
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Florentin Rochet
	Filename        : draft-piraux-tcpls-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol leveraging TCP and TLS to provide
   modern transport services such as multiplexing, connection migration
   and multipath in a secure manner.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/mpiraux/draft-piraux-tcpls.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piraux-tcpls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-piraux-tcpls-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-piraux-tcpls-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts