Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-teas-te-traffic-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 05:20:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic Mapping YANG model for Traffic Engineering (TE)
        Author          : Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-dhody-teas-te-traffic-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model to map traffic to Traffic
   Engineering (TE) paths.  This model providers operator a seamless
   control and management of which traffic to send on the underlying TE
   resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-teas-te-traffic-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhody-teas-te-traffic-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-teas-te-traffic-yang-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts