Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-geo-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 14:04:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Geo-Coordinate Use-Cases
        Author          : Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-geo-13.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-20

Abstract:
   This draft describes how Geo-Coordinates can be used in the LISP
   Architecture and Protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-geo/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-geo-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-geo-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts