Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-aif-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 15:15:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : An Authorization Information Format (AIF) for ACE
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-aif-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   Information about which entities are authorized to perform what
   operations on which constituents of other entities is a crucial
   component of producing an overall system that is secure.  Conveying
   precise authorization information is especially critical in highly
   automated systems with large numbers of entities, such as the
   "Internet of Things".

   This specification provides a generic information model and format
   for representing such authorization information, as well as two
   variants of a specific instantiation of that format for use with REST
   resources identified by URI path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-aif/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ace-aif-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-aif-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts