Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-moq-quicr-proto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 21:09:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QuicR - Media Delivery Protocol over QUIC
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-jennings-moq-quicr-proto-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   Recently new usecases have emerged requiring higher scalability of
   delivery for interactive realtime applications and much lower latency
   for streaming applications and a combination thereof. draft-jennings-
   moq-quicr-arch specifies architectural aspects of QuicR, a media
   delivery protocol based on publish/subscribe metaphor and Relay based
   delivery tree, that enables a wide range of realtime applications
   with different resiliency and latency needs.

   This specification defines the protocol aspects of the QuicR
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-moq-quicr-proto/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jennings-moq-quicr-proto-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts