Subject: I-D Action: draft-santesson-svt-xml-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 17:16:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : XML Signature Validation Token
        Authors         : Stefan Santesson
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-santesson-svt-xml-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a XML profile for the Signature Validation
   Token defined in [SVT].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-santesson-svt-xml/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-santesson-svt-xml-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-santesson-svt-xml-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts