Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-lsr-igp-adv-offset-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:07:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP extensions for Advertising Offset for Flex-Algorithm
        Authors         : Louis Chan
                          Krzysztof Grzegorz Szarkowicz
	Filename        : draft-chan-lsr-igp-adv-offset-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the IGP extensions to provide predictable Adjacency-SIDs
   per Flex-Algorithm [FLEXALGO] in segment routing.

   We propose some methods to allow the advertisement of additional TLV in IGP so that
   the Flex-Algorithm specific Adjacency-SIDs could be automatically derived.

   With the proposed method, the size of advertisement on per node per link basis is
   greatly reduced. Each participating router would derive the required labels
   automatically.

   Extensions for offset to derive Flex-Algorithm Prefix-SID is also included in the
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-lsr-igp-adv-offset/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chan-lsr-igp-adv-offset-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts