Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 20:24:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IKEv2 MTU Detection Extension
        Authors         : Daiying Liu
                          Daniel Migault
                          Renwang Liu
                          Congjie Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-03-28

Abstract:
   This document defines the Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2)
   allowed Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) extension that enables to
   automatically detect MTU allowed on forwarding path of each IKEv2
   session to prevent Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) packets from
   being fragmented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-ipsecme-ikev2-mtu-dect-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts