Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 12:59:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICANN Registry Interfaces
        Authors         : Gustavo Lozano
                          Eduardo Alvarez
	Filename        : draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-17.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2022-03-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the technical details of the interfaces
   provided by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
   (ICANN) to its contracted parties to fulfill reporting requirements.
   The interfaces provided by ICANN to Data Escrow Agents and Registry
   Operators to fulfill the requirements of Specifications 2 and 3 of
   the gTLD Base Registry Agreement are described in this document.
   Additionally, interfaces for retrieving the IP addresses of the probe
   nodes used in the SLA Monitoring System (SLAM) and interfaces for
   supporting maintenance window objects are described in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-17

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts