Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 08:59:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for iCalendar Relationships
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2022-03-22

Abstract:
   This specification updates the iCalendar RELATED-TO property defined
   in RFC5545 by adding new relation types and introduces new iCalendar
   properties LINK, CONCEPT and REFID to allow better linking and
   grouping of iCalendar components and related data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-ical-relations-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts