Subject: I-D Action: draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:22:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for MPLS Function Indicators and Ancillary Data
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Haoyu Song
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document presents a number of use cases that have a common need
   for encoding MPLS function indicators and ancillary data inside MPLS
   packets.  There has been significant recent interest in extending the
   MPLS data plane to carry such ancillary data to address a number of
   use cases described in this document.

   The use cases described are not an exhaustive set, but rather the
   ones that are actively discussed by members of the IETF MPLS, PALS
   and DETNET working groups participating in the MPLS Open Design Team.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saad-mpls-miad-usecases-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts