Subject: I-D Action: draft-engelbart-rtp-over-quic-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 09:27:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP over QUIC
        Authors         : Jörg Ott
                          Mathis Engelbart
	Filename        : draft-engelbart-rtp-over-quic-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a minimal mapping for encapsulating RTP and
   RTCP packets within QUIC.  It also discusses how to leverage state
   from the QUIC implementation in the endpoints to reduce the exchange
   of RTCP packets.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the mailing list (), which
   is archived at .

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/mengelbart/rtp-over-quic-draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-engelbart-rtp-over-quic/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-engelbart-rtp-over-quic-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-engelbart-rtp-over-quic-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts