Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 16:27:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiplexed Application Substrate over QUIC Encryption WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Datagrams with HTTP
        Authors         : David Schinazi
                          Lucas Pardue
	Filename        : draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-03-21

Abstract:
   The QUIC DATAGRAM extension provides application protocols running
   over QUIC with a mechanism to send unreliable data while leveraging
   the security and congestion-control properties of QUIC.  However,
   QUIC DATAGRAM frames do not provide a means to demultiplex
   application contexts.  This document describes how to use QUIC
   DATAGRAM frames with HTTP/3 by association with HTTP requests.
   Additionally, this document defines the Capsule Protocol that can
   convey datagrams over prior versions of HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-07.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-masque-h3-datagram-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts