Subject: I-D Action: draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 08:04:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNSSEC automation
        Authors         : Ulrich Wisser
                          Shumon Huque
	Filename        : draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes an algorithm and a protocol to automate
   DNSSEC Multi-Signer [RFC8901] "Multi-Signer DNSSEC Models" setup,
   operations and decomissioning.  Using Model 2 of the Multi-Signer
   specification, where each operator has their own distinct KSK and ZSK
   sets (or CSK sets), [RFC8078] "Managing DS Records from the Parent
   via CDS/CDNSKEY" and [RFC7477] "Child-to-Parent Synchronization in
   DNS" to accomplish this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wisser-dnssec-automation/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wisser-dnssec-automation-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts