Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsalz-2028bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 10:29:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Entities Involved in the IETF Standards Process
        Author          : Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-2028bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the individuals and organizations involved in
   the IETF standards process, as described in IETF BCP 9.  It includes
   brief descriptions of the entities involved, and the role they play
   in the standards process.

   The IETF and its structure have undergone many changes since 1996,
   when RFC 2028 was published.  This document reflects the changed
   organizational structure of the IETF and obsoletes RFC 2028.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-2028bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rsalz-2028bis-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rsalz-2028bis-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts