Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-sdwan-edge-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 20:47:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP UPDATE for SDWAN Edge Discovery
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Sue Hares
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Kausik Majumdar
                          Gyan Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-sdwan-edge-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   The document describes the encoding of BGP UPDATE messages for the
   SDWAN edge node discovery.

   In the context of this document, BGP Route Reflector (RR) is the
   component of the SDWAN Controller that receives the BGP UPDATE from
   SDWAN edges and in turns propagates the information to the intended
   peers that are authorized to communicate via the SDWAN overlay
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-sdwan-edge-discovery/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-sdwan-edge-discovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-sdwan-edge-discovery-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts