Subject: I-D Action: draft-viathinksoft-oidip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 05:53:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Retrieving information about Object Identifiers using a text-based protocol
        Author          : Daniel Marschall
	Filename        : draft-viathinksoft-oidip-02.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2022-03-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for retrieving information about
   Object Identifiers (OIDs) and their associated Registration
   Authorities (RAs) using a text-based protocol, in a way that is both
   human-readable and machine-readable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-viathinksoft-oidip/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-viathinksoft-oidip-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-viathinksoft-oidip-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts