Subject: I-D Action: draft-ding-ibbm-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 01:43:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework For Internet Basic Behavior Metrics
        Author          : Wei Ding
	Filename        : draft-ding-ibbm-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document provides a definition of Internet Basic Behavior
   Measurement(IBBM) based on the Internet architecture and describes in
   detail the specifications to be followed for the metrics and
   measurement activities under IBBM, which are given in the form of
   elements.  The main purpose of this document is to standardize the
   accurate meaning and expression of metrics obtained based on Internet
   behavioral measurement activities, to improve the worth of the
   measurement results.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ding-ibbm-framework/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ding-ibbm-framework-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts