Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dyncast-architecture-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 00:13:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic-Anycast Architecture
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Dirk Trossen
                          Peng Liu
                          Cheng Li
	Filename        : draft-li-dyncast-architecture-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposal for an architecture for the
   Dynamic-Anycast (Dyncast).  It includes an architecture overview,
   main components that shall exist, and the workflow.  An example of
   workflow is provided, focusing on the load-balance multi-edge based
   service use-case, where load is distributed in terms of both
   computing and networking resources through the dynamic anycast
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dyncast-architecture/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-dyncast-architecture-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-dyncast-architecture-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts