Subject: I-D Action: draft-vfv-bmwg-srv6-bench-meth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 07:39:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for IPv6 Segment Routing
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Eduard Vasilenko
                          Paolo Volpato
                          Luis Miguel Contreras
	Filename        : draft-vfv-bmwg-srv6-bench-meth-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a methodology for benchmarking Segment Routing
   (SR) performance for Segment Routing over IPv6 (SRv6).  It builds
   upon [RFC2544], [RFC5180] and [RFC8402].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vfv-bmwg-srv6-bench-meth/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vfv-bmwg-srv6-bench-meth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vfv-bmwg-srv6-bench-meth-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts