Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 09:58:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI extensions for HTTPS delegation
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Emile Stephan
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-08.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   The delivery of content over HTTPS involving one or more CDNs raises
   credential management issues.  This document defines new CDNI FCI and
   Metadata objects to support HTTPS delegation, especially the ACME-
   STAR [RFC9115] method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts