Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-jws-voucher-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 07:51:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JWS signed Voucher Artifacts for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Thomas Werner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-jws-voucher-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   RFC8366 defines a digital artifact called voucher as a YANG-defined
   JSON document that has been signed using a Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS) structure.  This memo introduces a variant of the
   voucher structure in which CMS is replaced by the JSON Object Signing
   and Encryption (JOSE) mechanism described in RFC7515 to better
   support use-cases in which JOSE is preferred over CMS.

   In addition to explaining how the format is created, MIME types are
   registered and examples are provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-jws-voucher/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-jws-voucher-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-jws-voucher-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts