Subject: I-D Action: draft-gbb-ccamp-optical-path-computation-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 06:39:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Models for requesting Path Computation in Optical Networks
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Aihua Guo
                          Sergio Belotti
	Filename        : draft-gbb-ccamp-optical-path-computation-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG data models for Remote Procedure Calls
   (RPCs) to request Path Computation in Optical Networks (OTN, WSON and
   Flexi-grid).

   The YANG data models defined in this document conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gbb-ccamp-optical-path-computation-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gbb-ccamp-optical-path-computation-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gbb-ccamp-optical-path-computation-yang-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts