Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-pce-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:32:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Tree Setup via PCEP
        Authors         : Huanan Li
                          Aijun Wang
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          Huaimo Chen
                          Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-pce-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   Multicast forwarding requires per-tree state on certain nodes.  Even
   with BIER, per-tree state is needed on ingress/egress BIER routers
   (though not needed on transit BIER routers).  This documents
   specifies PCEP protocol to collect tree information (e.g. root, leaf,
   constraints) to allow a PCE to calculate a tree, and the procedures
   to set up per-tree forwarding state on relevant nodes for various
   multicast trees and various replication technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-multicast/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-pce-multicast-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts