Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-redacted-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 12:50:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Redacted Fields in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Response
        Authors         : James Gould
                          David Smith
                          Jody Kolker
                          Roger Carney
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-redacted-03.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2022-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an RDAP extension for explicitly identifying
   redacted RDAP response fields, using JSONPath as the default
   expression language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-redacted/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-redacted-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-redacted-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts