Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 12:10:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS-based EAP types and TLS 1.3
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   EAP-TLS (RFC 5216) has been updated for TLS 1.3 in RFC 9190.  Many
   other EAP types also depend on TLS, such as FAST (RFC 4851), TTLS
   (RFC 5281), TEAP (RFC 7170), and possibly many vendor specific EAP
   methods.  This document updates those methods in order to use the new
   key derivation methods available in TLS 1.3.  Additional changes
   necessitated by TLS 1.3 are also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-tls-eap-types-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts