Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 10:20:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Ivaylo Petrov
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-19.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2022-03-20

Abstract:
   Based on the Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC 8949),
   this document defines encoding rules for representing configuration
   data, state data, parameters and results of Remote Procedure Call
   (RPC) operations or actions, and notifications, defined using YANG
   (RFC 7950).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-19.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-19

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts