Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-oam-packet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 03:39:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining WG of the IETF.

        Title           : OAM Packet and Behavior in the Network Service Header (NSH)
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-oam-packet-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-03-25

Abstract:
   This document clarifies an ambiguity in the Network Service Header
   (NSH) specification related to the handling of O bit.  In particular,
   this document clarifies the meaning of "OAM packet".

   This document updates RFC 8300.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-packet/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-packet-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts