Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-apn-intent-based-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 21:31:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intent-based Routing
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Jie Dong
                          Shuai Zhang
                          Jianfe Li
	Filename        : draft-li-apn-intent-based-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines the intent-based routing mechanism through
   which the packet can carry the intent information and the network
   node can enforce the policy according to the intent information
   (typically steering the packet into the SR policy or the underlay
   slice which can meet the intent).  The intent-based routing mechanism
   provides a simple and scalable solution to meet the different service
   requirements for the inter-domain routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-apn-intent-based-routing/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-apn-intent-based-routing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts