Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-rtgwg-twod-ip-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 01:55:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Two Dimensional IP Routing Architecture
        Authors         : Mingwei Xu
                          Jianping Wu
                          Shu Yang
                          Laizhong Cui
                          Dan Wang
	Filename        : draft-xu-rtgwg-twod-ip-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-24

Abstract:
   This document describes Two Dimensional IP (TwoD-IP) routing, a new
   Internet routing architecture which makes forwarding decisions based
   on both source address and destination address.  This presents a
   fundamental extension for traditional routing mechanism, which makes
   forwarding decisions based on destination addresses to provides
   reachability services.  Such extension provides rooms to solve
   fundamental problems of the past and foster great innovations in the
   future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-rtgwg-twod-ip-routing/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-rtgwg-twod-ip-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-rtgwg-twod-ip-routing-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts