Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 14:56:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SRv6 BGP based Overlay Services
        Authors         : Gaurav Dawra
                          Ketan Talaulikar
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-15.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2022-03-22

Abstract:
   This document defines procedures and messages for SRv6-based BGP
   services including L3VPN, EVPN, and Internet services.  It builds on
   RFC4364 "BGP/MPLS IP Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)" and RFC7432
   "BGP MPLS-Based Ethernet VPN".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts