Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-testkeys-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 19:49:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Standard PKC Test Keys
        Authors         : Peter Gutmann
                          Corey Bonnell
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-testkeys-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2022-03-21

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of standard PKC test keys that may be
   used wherever pre-generated keys and associated operations like
   digitial signatures are required.  Like the EICAR virus test file,
   these widely-known test keys can be detected and recognised by
   applications consuming them as being purely for testing purposes
   without assigning any security properties to them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gutmann-testkeys/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gutmann-testkeys-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gutmann-testkeys-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts