Subject: I-D Action: draft-cptb-grow-bmp-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:51:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BMP YANG Module
        Authors         : Camilo Cardona
                          Paolo Lucente
                          Thomas Graf
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-cptb-grow-bmp-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG module for BMP (BGP Monitoring
   Protocol) configuration and monitoring.  A complementary RPC triggers
   a refresh of the session of a BMP station.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cptb-grow-bmp-yang/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cptb-grow-bmp-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cptb-grow-bmp-yang-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts