Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-mnat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:18:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast Network Address Translation
        Author          : Jake Holland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-mnat-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for a network to maintain Network
   Address Translation address mappings for the transport of globally
   addressed multicast traffic within a network that can't otherwise
   forward the globally addressed traffic.  A new Multicast Network
   Address Translation (MNAT) service is defined to communicate the
   address mappings to ingress and egress points within the network, and
   considerations for operation of the MNAT service are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-mnat/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-mboned-mnat-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-mnat-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts