Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 18:23:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for SR-MPLS Entropy Label Position
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Shaofu Peng
                          Fengwei Qin
	Filename        : draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-03-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of extensions for PCEP to configure the
   entropy label position for SR-MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peng-pce-entropy-label-position-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts