Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-sr-policy-nrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 21:20:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP SR Policy Extensions for Network Resource Partition
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-sr-policy-nrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-03-03

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) Policy is a set of candidate paths, each
   consisting of one or more segment lists and the associated
   information.  The header of a packet steered in an SR Policy is
   augmented with an ordered list of segments associated with that SR
   Policy.  A Network Resource Partition (NRP) is a set of network
   resources allocated in the network which can be used to instantiate a
   virtual transport network (VTN) for one or a group service traffic.
   In scenarios where multiple Network Resource Partitions (NRPs) exist
   in the network, the NRP in which an SR policy is instantiated may
   also need to be specified, so that the header of the packet can be
   augmented with the information associated with the NRP.  An SR Policy
   candidate path can be distributed using BGP SR Policy.  This document
   defines extensions to BGP SR policy to specify the NRP in which the
   SR policy is instantiated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-sr-policy-nrp/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-idr-sr-policy-nrp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts