Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmutzer-pce-cs-sr-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 12:53:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Circuit Style Segment Routing Policies
        Authors         : Christian Schmutzer
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Zafar Ali
                          Francois Clad
                          Praveen Maheshwari
	Filename        : draft-schmutzer-pce-cs-sr-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes how Segment Routing (SR) policies can be used
   to satisfy the requirements for strict bandwidth guarantees, end-to-
   end recovery and persistent paths within a segment routing network.
   SR policies satisfying these requirements are called "circuit-style"
   SR policies (CS-SR policies).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmutzer-pce-cs-sr-policy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schmutzer-pce-cs-sr-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schmutzer-pce-cs-sr-policy-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts