Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 06:25:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Extension for Advertising In-situ Flow Information Telemetry (IFIT) Capabilities
        Authors         : Yali Wang
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Yunan Gu
                          Ran Pang
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to BGP to advertise the In-situ Flow
   Information Telemetry (IFIT) capabilities.  Within an IFIT domain,
   IFIT-capability advertisement from the tail node to the head node
   assists the head node to determine whether a particular IFIT Option
   type can be encapsulated in data packets.  Such advertisement would
   be useful for mitigating the leakage threat and facilitating the
   deployment of IFIT measurements on a per-service and on-demand basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts