Subject: I-D Action: draft-brotman-srds-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:34:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP Response for Detected Spam
        Author          : Alex Brotman
	Filename        : draft-brotman-srds-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-03-30

Abstract:
   Define a method by which an SMTP receiver can immediately notify a
   sender that their message is suspected to be spam, though is still
   being accepted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brotman-srds/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-brotman-srds-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brotman-srds-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts