Subject: I-D Action: draft-sr-bess-evpn-vpws-gateway-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 11:50:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ethernet VPN Virtual Private Wire Services Gateway Solution
        Authors         : J. Rabadan
                          S. Sathappan
                          V. Prabhu
                          W. Lin
                          P. Brissette
	Filename        : draft-sr-bess-evpn-vpws-gateway-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   Ethernet VPN Virtual Private Wire Services (EVPN VPWS) need to be
   deployed in high scale multi-domain networks, where each domain can
   use a different transport technology, such as MPLS, VXLAN or Segment
   Routing with MPLS or IPv6 Segment Identifiers (SIDs).  While the
   transport interworking solutions on border routers spare the border
   routers from having to process service routes, they do not always
   meet the multi-homing, redundancy, and operational requirements, or
   provide the isolation that each domain requires.  This document
   analyzes the scenarios in which an interconnect solution for EVPN
   VPWS using EVPN Domain Gateways is needed, and adds the required
   extensions to support it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sr-bess-evpn-vpws-gateway/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sr-bess-evpn-vpws-gateway-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts