Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkcs5-gost-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 11:19:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generating Password-based Keys Using the GOST Algorithms
        Author          : Karelina Ekaterina
	Filename        : draft-pkcs5-gost-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-03-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use the Password-Based Cryptography
   Specification version 2.1 (PKCS #5) defined in [RFC8018] to generate
   password- based keys in conjunction with the Russian national
   standard GOST algorithms.

   PKCS #5 applies a pseudorandom function (a cryptographic hash,
   cipher, or HMAC) to the input password along with a salt value and
   repeats the process many times to produce a derived key.

   This specification is developed outside the IETF and is published to
   facilitate interoperable implementations that wish to support the
   GOST algorithms.  This document does not imply IETF endorsement of
   the cryptographic algorithms used in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkcs5-gost/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pkcs5-gost-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pkcs5-gost-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts