Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-pim-mofrr-tilfa-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 05:46:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast-only Fast Reroute Based on Topology Independent Loop-free Alternate Fast Reroute
        Authors         : Yisong Liu
                          Mike McBride
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Jingrong Xie
	Filename        : draft-liu-pim-mofrr-tilfa-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-03-01

Abstract:
   Multicast-only Fast Reroute (MoFRR) has been defined in [RFC7431],
   but the selection of the secondary multicast next hop only according
   to the loop-free alternate fast reroute, which has restrictions in
   multicast deployments. This document describes a mechanism for
   Multicast-only Fast Reroute by using Topology Independent Loop-free
   Alternate fast reroute, which is independent of network topology and
   can achieve covering more network environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-pim-mofrr-tilfa/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-pim-mofrr-tilfa-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-pim-mofrr-tilfa-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts