Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-mnqeu-report-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 14:47:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : IAB workshop report: Measuring Network Quality for End-Users
        Authors         : Wes Hardaker
                          Omer Shapira
	Filename        : draft-iab-mnqeu-report-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   The Measuring Network Quality for End-Users workshop was held
   virtually by the Internet Architecture Board (IAB) from September
   14-16, 2021.  This report summarizes the workshop, the topics
   discussed, and some preliminary conclusions drawn at the end of the
   workshop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-mnqeu-report/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-iab-mnqeu-report-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-mnqeu-report-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts