Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-omni-54.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 15:31:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IP Packets over Overlay Multilink Network (OMNI) Interfaces
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-omni-54.txt
	Pages           : 137
	Date            : 2022-03-02

Abstract:
   Mobile nodes (e.g., aircraft of various configurations, terrestrial
   vehicles, seagoing vessels, space systems, enterprise wireless
   devices, pedestrians with cell phones, etc.) communicate with
   networked correspondents over multiple access network data links and
   configure mobile routers to connect end user networks.  A multilink
   virtual interface specification is presented that enables mobile
   nodes to coordinate with a network-based mobility service and/or with
   other mobile node peers.  The virtual interface provides an
   adaptation layer service that also applies for more static
   deployments such as enterprise and home networks.  This document
   specifies the transmission of IP packets over Overlay Multilink
   Network (OMNI) Interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-omni/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-omni-54

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-omni-54

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts