Subject: I-D Action: draft-nof-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 07:29:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVMe over Fabric Network Requirement
        Authors         : Liang Guo
                          Yi Feng
                          Jizhuang Zhao
                          Lily Zhao
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-nof-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   NVMe over Fabrics defines a common architecture that supports a range
   of storage networking fabrics for NVMe block storage protocol over a
   storage networking fabric, such as Ethernet, Fibre Channel and
   InfiniBand.  For Ethernet-based network, RDMA or TCP technology can
   be used to transport NVMe, but the network management mechanism is
   simple, and fault detection is weak.

   This document describes the solution requirements for automatic
   device discovery to improve usability and quick switchover to improve
   reliability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nof-requirement/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nof-requirement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts