Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-key-consistency-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 13:08:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Consistency and Discovery
        Authors         : Alex Davidson
                          Matthew Finkel
                          Martin Thomson
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-key-consistency-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the key consistency and correctness
   requirements of protocols such as Privacy Pass, Oblivious DoH, and
   Oblivious HTTP for user privacy.  It discusses several mechanisms and
   proposals for enabling user privacy in varying threat models.  In
   concludes with discussion of open problems in this area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-key-consistency/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wood-key-consistency-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wood-key-consistency-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts