Subject: I-D Action: draft-taps-quic-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 16:06:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Transport Services Mapping for QUIC
        Author          : Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-taps-quic-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-03-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a Transport Services API mapping for QUIC
   streams.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Discussion of this document takes place on the QUIC Working Group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/browse/quic/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tfpauly/draft-taps-quic-mapping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-taps-quic-mapping/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-taps-quic-mapping-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts