Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-subdomains-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 06:57:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME for Subdomains
        Authors         : Owen Friel
                          Richard Barnes
                          Tim Hollebeek
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-subdomains-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2022-03-02

Abstract:
   This document outlines how ACME can be used by a client to obtain a
   certificate for a subdomain identifier from a certification
   authority.  The client has fulfilled a challenge against a parent
   domain but does not need to fulfill a challenge against the explicit
   subdomain as certification authority policy allows issuance of the
   subdomain certificate without explicit subdomain ownership proof.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-subdomains/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-acme-subdomains-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-subdomains-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts