Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 01:44:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Packages
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Joe Clarke
                          Jason Sterne
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages-03.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG packages; a versioned organizational
   structure used to manage schema and conformance of YANG modules as a
   cohesive set instead of individually.

   It describes how packages: are represented on a server, can be
   defined in offline YANG instance data files, and can be used to
   define the content schema associated with YANG instance data files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-packages-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts