Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-httpbis-geoip-hint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 13:27:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IP Geolocation HTTP Client Hint
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-pauly-httpbis-geoip-hint-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-03-30

Abstract:
   This documents defines an HTTP Client Hint that allows a client to
   share information about its IP Geolocation.  This helps ensure that
   servers have information about location that is consistent with what
   a client expects and what other servers use.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/tfpauly/privacy-proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-httpbis-geoip-hint/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pauly-httpbis-geoip-hint-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts