Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bier-te-enc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 16:16:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER-TE Encapsulation with Multiple BitStrings
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mike McBride
                          Ran Chen
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Aijun Wang
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-bier-te-enc-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a "Bit Index Explicit Replication Traffic
   Engineering" (BIER-TE) header, two levels of Bit Index Forwarding
   Tables (BIFTs) and a forwarding procedure for efficiently processing
   BIER-TE packets with the header.  For a multicast packet with an
   explicit point-to-multipoint (P2MP) path, which has multiple
   BitStrings, the packet with the header containing the BitStrings is
   replicated and forwarded statelessly along the path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bier-te-enc/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-bier-te-enc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts