Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-impl-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 07:49:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Implementing Interfaces to Transport Services
        Authors         : Anna Brunstrom
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Theresa Enghardt
                          Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-impl-12.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   The Transport Services system enables applications to use transport
   protocols flexibly for network communication and defines a protocol-
   independent Transport Services Application Programming Interface
   (API) that is based on an asynchronous, event-driven interaction
   pattern.  This document serves as a guide to implementation on how to
   build such a system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-impl/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-taps-impl-12.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-impl-12

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts