Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 06:29:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD in Demand Mode over Point-to-Point MPLS LSP
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-11.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) in Demand mode to detect data plane failures in
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-point Label Switched
   Paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-11.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-11

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts