Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-yang-cm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 00:14:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for FlexE Management
        Authors         : Minxue Wang
                          Liuyan Han
                          Fan Yang
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-yang-cm-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a service provider targeted YANG data model for
   the configuration and management of a Flex Ethernet (FlexE) network,
   including FlexE groups.  It also supports the configuration of each
   FlexE client as an interface.  The YANG module in this document
   conforms to the Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-yang-cm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-yang-cm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-yang-cm-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts