Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-nof-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 07:55:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVMe over Fabric Network Framework
        Authors         : Haibo Wang
                          Lily Zhao
                          Shuanglong Chen
	Filename        : draft-wang-nof-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   NVMe over Fabrics defines a common architecture that supports a range
   of storage networking fabrics for NVMe block storage protocol over a
   storage networking fabric, such as Ethernet, Fibre Channel and
   InfiniBand.  For Ethernet-based networks, RDMA or TCP technology can
   be used to transport NVMe, but the network management mechanism is
   simple, and fault detection is weak.

   This document defines the architecture of the Ethernet-based NVMe
   control optimization technology, including service processes between
   hosts, storage devices and network switches, and fast fault-aware
   switchover.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-nof-framework/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-nof-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts