Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-network-aware-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:15:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Architecture of Network-Aware Domain Name System (DNS)
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-song-network-aware-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-03-21

Abstract:
   A simple method of enhancing Domain Name System (DNS) with network
   awareness is discussed.  This enables DNS system responses that are
   dependent on communication service requirements such as QoS or path
   without changes in the format of DNS protocol messages or application
   program interfaces (APIs).  The different enhancement methods and use
   cases are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-network-aware-dns/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-network-aware-dns-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts