Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-datadictionary-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 07:50:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Dictionary
        Authors         : Heather Flanagan
                          Steve Crocker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-datadictionary-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   Multiple applications related to the registration of names and other
   identifiers are built around a list of data elements.  There is
   currently no unified public list of these data elements, nor is there
   an organized and independent change control process.  This document
   codifies the multiple similar but not quite identical lists of data
   elements into a neutral Data Dictionary to be maintained as an
   independent IANA Registry.  The Data Dictionary defines data elements
   but does not specify which ones are to be used in any particular
   application; the Data Dictionary is policy-neutral.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-datadictionary/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-datadictionary-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-datadictionary-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts