Subject: I-D Action: draft-vyncke-v6ops-james-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 23:55:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Just Another Measurement of Extension header Survivability (JAMES)
        Authors         : Éric Vyncke
                          Raphaël Léas
                          Justin Iurman
	Filename        : draft-vyncke-v6ops-james-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-03-19

Abstract:
   In 2016, RFC7872 has measured the drop of packets with IPv6 extension
   headers.  This document presents a slightly different methodology
   with more recent results.  It is still work in progress.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vyncke-v6ops-james/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-vyncke-v6ops-james-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vyncke-v6ops-james-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts