Subject: I-D Action: draft-busi-teas-te-types-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 06:30:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updated Common YANG Data Types for Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Aihua Guo
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-busi-teas-te-types-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines few additional common data types and groupings
   in YANG data modeling language to be imported by modules that model
   Traffic Engineering (TE) configuration and state capabilities.

   This document updates RFC 8776 with a new revision of the module
   ietf-te-types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-busi-teas-te-types-update/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-busi-teas-te-types-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-busi-teas-te-types-update-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts