Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2022 12:05:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IAB Charter Update for RFC Editor Model
        Author          : Brian E. Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-06.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2022-03-06

Abstract:
   This document updates the IAB Charter (RFC 2850) to be consistent
   with the new model for the RFC Editor (draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-
   model).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts