Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-events-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 14:17:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Profile for Security Event Tokens
        Author          : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-events-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2022-03-03

Abstract:
   This specification profiles the Security Event Token specification,
   to define a set of events for SCIM Protocol servers that can be used
   for asynchronous transaction confirmations, replication, cross-domain
   provisioning co-ordination, and security signals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-events/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-hunt-scim-events-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hunt-scim-events-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts