Subject: I-D Action: draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-oper-model-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 00:38:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model for QoS Operational Parameters
        Authors         : Aseem Choudhary
                          Ing-Wher Chen
	Filename        : draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-oper-model-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG model for Quality of Service (QoS)
   operational parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-oper-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-oper-model-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asechoud-rtgwg-qos-oper-model-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts