Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pim-mrh6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 09:20:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast using Multicast Routing Header
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mike McBride
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Xuesong Geng
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Yisong Liu
                          Aijun Wang
                          Lei Liu
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pim-mrh6-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an efficient solution for multicast along an
   explicit P2MP Path/Tree using an IPv6 extension header called
   multicast routing header (MRH).  The MRH with the path encoded in
   link numbers is added into a packet to be multicast at the ingress.
   The packet is delivered to the egresses along the path.  There is no
   state stored in the core of the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pim-mrh6/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pim-mrh6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pim-mrh6-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts