Subject: I-D Action: draft-jags-mpls-ext-hdr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 13:40:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Extension Header Encodings
        Authors         : Jaganbabu Rajamanickam
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Jisu Bhattacharya
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Royi Zigler
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-jags-mpls-ext-hdr-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2022-03-02

Abstract:
   This document uses the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Entropy
   Label (EL) extensions defined in draft-decraene-mpls-slid-encoded-
   entropy-label-id or a new Special Purpose Label to indicate the
   presence of MPLS Extension Header (MEH) in an MPLS label stack.  It
   defines different MPLS Extension Header encoding formats to carry
   additional data in the MPLS label stack that can influence forwarding
   decision and to carry additional data after the Bottom of the MPLS
   label stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jags-mpls-ext-hdr/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jags-mpls-ext-hdr-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts