Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-nmrg-ai-deploy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 03:29:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations of deploying AI services in a distributed approach
        Authors         : Yong-Geun Hong
                          SeokBeom Oh
                          SooJeong Lee
                          Hyun-Kook Kahng
	Filename        : draft-hong-nmrg-ai-deploy-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   As the development of AI technology matured and AI technology began
   to be applied in various fields, AI technology is changed from
   running only on very high-performance servers with small hardware,
   including microcontrollers, low-performance CPUs and AI chipsets.  In
   this document, we consider how to configure the system in terms of AI
   inference service to provide AI service in a distributed approach.
   Also, we describe the points to be considered in the environment
   where a client connects to a cloud server and an edge device and
   requests an AI service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-nmrg-ai-deploy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hong-nmrg-ai-deploy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts