Subject: I-D Action: draft-engi-siptrunkingcapability-link-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 13:04:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'sipTrunkingCapability' Link Relation Type
        Authors         : Kaustubh Inamdar
                          Sreekanth Narayanan
                          Derek Engi
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-engi-siptrunkingcapability-link-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-03-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines the 'sipTrunkingCapabilities' link
   relation type that may be used for the retrieval of capabilities and
   configuration requirements from Internet Telephony Service Providers
   (ITSPs).  A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking capability set
   is defined to allow the transfer of technical requirements needed for
   seamless peering between SIP-based enterprise telephony networks and
   ITSPs where an exchange of parameters and configuration information
   is required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-engi-siptrunkingcapability-link/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-engi-siptrunkingcapability-link-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts