Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellavista-semantic-sdn-mom-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 05:31:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for QoS-Enabled Semantic Routing in Industrial Networks
        Authors         : Paolo Bellavista
                          Luca Foschini
                          Lorenzo Patera
                          Mattia Fogli
                          Carlo Giannelli
                          Cesare Stefanelli
                          David Zhe Lou
	Filename        : draft-bellavista-semantic-sdn-mom-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-03-03

Abstract:
   Industrial networks pose unique challenges in realizing a
   communication substrate on the shop floor.  Such challenges are due
   to strict Quality of Service (QoS) requirements, a wide range of
   protocols for data exchange, and highly heterogeneous network
   infrastructures.  In this regard, this document proposes a framework
   for QoS-enabled semantic routing in industrial networks.  Such a
   framework aims at providing loosely-coupled, asynchronous
   communications, fine-grained traffic management (delivery semantics
   and flow priorities), and in-network traffic optimization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellavista-semantic-sdn-mom/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bellavista-semantic-sdn-mom-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts