Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2022 00:23:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC Editor Model (Version 3)
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-13.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2022-03-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 3 of the RFC Editor Model.  The Model
   defines two high-level tasks related to the RFC Series.  First,
   policy definition is the joint responsibility of the RFC Series
   Working Group (RSWG), which produces policy proposals, and the RFC
   Series Approval Board (RSAB), which approves such proposals.  Second,
   policy implementation is primarily the responsibility of the RFC
   Production Center (RPC) as contractually overseen by the IETF
   Administration Limited Liability Company (IETF LLC).  In addition,
   various responsibilities of the "RFC Editor Function" are now
   performed alone or in combination by the RSWG, RSAB, RPC, RFC Series
   Consulting Editor (RSCE), and IETF LLC.  Finally, this document
   establishes the Editorial Stream for publication of future policy
   definition documents produced through the processes defined herein.

   This document obsoletes RFC 8728.  This document updates RFC 7841,
   RFC 8729, and RFC 8730.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-13.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts