Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-moq-quicr-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 21:07:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QuicR - Media Delivery Protocol over QUIC
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-jennings-moq-quicr-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This specification outlines the design for a media delivery protocol
   over QUIC.  It aims at supporting multiple application classes with
   varying latency requirements including ultra low latency applications
   such as interactive communication and gaming.  It is based on a
   publish/subscribe metaphor where entities publish and subscribe to
   data that is sent through, and received from, relays in the cloud.
   The information subscribed to is named such that this forms an
   overlay information centric network.  The relays allow for efficient
   large scale deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-moq-quicr-arch/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jennings-moq-quicr-arch-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts