Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dyncast-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 05:09:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic-Anycast (Dyncast) Requirements
        Authors         : Peng Liu
                          Tianji Jiang
                          Philip Eardley
                          Dirk Trossen
                          Cheng Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-dyncast-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This draft provides requirements for an architecture addressing the
   problems outlined in the use case and problem statement draft for
   Dyncast[I-D.liu-dyncast-ps-usecases] .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dyncast-reqs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-dyncast-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dyncast-reqs-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts