Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 10:48:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Groupings for HTTP Clients and HTTP Servers
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules: the first defines a minimal
   grouping for configuring an HTTP client, and the second defines a
   minimal grouping for configuring an HTTP server.  It is intended that
   these groupings will be used to help define the configuration for
   simple HTTP-based protocols (not for complete web servers or
   browsers).

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This draft contains placeholder values that need to be replaced with
   finalized values at the time of publication.  This note summarizes
   all of the substitutions that are needed.  No other RFC Editor
   instructions are specified elsewhere in this document.

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements (note: not all may
   be present):

   *  AAAA --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-crypto-
      types

   *  DDDD --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-tcp-client-
      server

   *  FFFF --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-tls-client-
      server

   *  GGGG --> the assigned RFC value for this draft

   Artwork in this document contains placeholder values for the date of
   publication of this draft.  Please apply the following replacement:

   *  2022-03-07 --> the publication date of this draft

   The following Appendix section is to be removed prior to publication:

   *  Appendix A.  Change Log

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-09.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-http-client-server-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts