Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 08:29:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Series Responsibility Change
        Author          : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2022-03-10

Abstract:
   In [I-D.iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model], responsibility for the RFC series
   moved to the RFC Series Working Group and the RFC Series Approval
   Board.  It is no longer the responsibility of the RFC Editor and the
   role of the IAB in the RFC Series is altered.  Accordingly, in
   RFC2026 Section 2.1, the sentence "RFC publication is the direct
   responsibility of the RFC Editor, under the general direction of the
   IAB" is deleted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts