Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-enrp-takeover-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 08:31:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Takeover Suggestion Flag for the ENRP Handle Update Message
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Xing Zhou
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-enrp-takeover-27.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the Takeover Suggestion Flag for the
   ENRP_HANDLE_UPDATE message of the ENRP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-enrp-takeover/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-enrp-takeover-27.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-enrp-takeover-27

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts