Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2022 09:13:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Multicast Address Listener Registration
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2022-03-03

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 8505 to enable a listener to register an
   IPv6 anycast or and subscribe to an IPv6 multicast address; the draft
   updates RFC 6550 (RPL) to add a new Non-Storing Multicast Mode and a
   new support for anycast addresses in Storing and Non-Storing Modes.
   This document extends RFC 9010 to enable the 6LR to inject the
   anycast and multicast addresses in RPL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-multicast-registration-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts