Subject: I-D Action: draft-kampanakis-tls-scas-latest-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 07:33:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Suppressing CA Certificates in TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Panos Kampanakis
                          Cameron Bytheway
                          Bas Westerbaan
	Filename        : draft-kampanakis-tls-scas-latest-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   A TLS client or server that has access to the complete set of
   published intermediate certificates can inform its peer to avoid
   sending certificate authority certificates, thus reducing the size of
   the TLS handshake.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kampanakis-tls-scas-latest/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kampanakis-tls-scas-latest-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kampanakis-tls-scas-latest-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts