Subject: I-D Action: draft-mhmcsfh-ippm-pam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 10:16:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Precision Availability Metrics for SLO-Governed End-to-End Services
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Joel Halpern
                          Xiao Min
                          Alexander Clemm
                          John Strassner
                          Jerome Francois
                          Liuyan Han
	Filename        : draft-mhmcsfh-ippm-pam-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of metrics for networking services with
   performance requirements expressed as Service Level Objectives (SLO).
   These metrics, referred to as Precision Availability Metrics (PAM),
   can be used to assess the service levels that are being delivered.
   Specifically, PAM can be used to determine the degree of compliance
   with which service levels are being delivered relative to pre-defined
   SLOs.  PAM can be used to provide a service according to its SLO as
   part of accounting records, to account for the actual quality with
   which services were delivered and whether or not any SLO violations
   occurred.  Also, PAM can be used to continuously monitor the quality
   with which the service is delivered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mhmcsfh-ippm-pam/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-mhmcsfh-ippm-pam-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts