Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ippm-ioam-path-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 19:31:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IOAM Linkage Solution for the Protection Cases of 5G Bearer Network
        Author          : Zhenwen Li
	Filename        : draft-li-ippm-ioam-path-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-03-20

Abstract:
   In-situ operation and maintenance management (IOAM, In-situ OAM), as
   a network performance monitoring technology, is based on the
   principle of path-associated detection to perform specific field
   marking/coloring and identification on actual service flows, and
   perform packet loss and delay measurement.  It can quickly perceive
   network performance-related faults, and accurately delimit boundaries
   and do troubleshooting.  However, the current IOAM solution has
   shortcomings too.  For example, after the service traffic path
   switching, the IOAM cannot continue working.  This paper proposes a
   scheme to achieve automatic performance monitoring through service
   path switching and linkage with IOAM, which enhances the feasibility
   of the IOAM scheme in large-scale deployment and the completeness of
   IOAM technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ippm-ioam-path-protection/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ippm-ioam-path-protection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts