Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-httpbis-ech-coalescing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 06:34:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Connection Reuse Based on TLS Encrypted ClientHello
        Author          : Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-httpbis-ech-coalescing-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies new criteria under which HTTP/2 clients may
   reuse connections.  It updates [RFC7540].

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/chris-wood/draft-wood-httpbis-ech-coalescing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-httpbis-ech-coalescing/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wood-httpbis-ech-coalescing-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts