Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 04:57:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP extensions for Distribution of Link-State and TE Information
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Shuping Peng
                          Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Aijun Wang
                          Gyan Mishra
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-23.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, a Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED).  Traditionally, this TED has been obtained from a
   link state (LS) routing protocol supporting the traffic engineering
   extensions.

   This document extends the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) with Link-State and TE Information as an experimental
   extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-23.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-ls-23

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts