Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-registries-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 09:48:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DRIP Registries
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Jim Reid
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-registries-01.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document creates the DRIP DET registration and discovery
   ecosystem.  This includes all components in the ecosystem (e.g., RAA,
   HDA, UA, GCS, USS).  The registration process will use the Extensible
   Provisioning Protocol (EPP) and other protocols.  The discovery
   process will leverage DNS and DNSSEC and related technology.  The
   DETs can be registered with as their "raw public keys" or in X.509
   certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-registries/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-registries-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-registries-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts