Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-6man-topology-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 09:43:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Topology Identifier in IPv6 Extension Header
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Zhibo Hu
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-6man-topology-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-03-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new Hop-by-Hop option of IPv6 extension
   header to carry the topology identifier, which is used to identify
   the forwarding table instance created by the Multi Topology Routing
   or Flexible Algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-topology-id/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-6man-topology-id-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts