Subject: I-D Action: draft-patton-cfrg-vdaf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 17:28:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Verifiable Distributed Aggregation Functions
        Authors         : Christopher Patton
                          Richard L. Barnes
                          Phillipp Schoppmann
	Filename        : draft-patton-cfrg-vdaf-01.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2022-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes Verifiable Distributed Aggregation Functions
   (VDAFs), a family of multi-party protocols for computing aggregate
   statistics over user measurements.  These protocols are designed to
   ensure that, as long as at least one aggregation server executes the
   protocol honestly, individual measurements are never seen by any
   server in the clear.  At the same time, VDAFs allow the servers to
   detect if a malicious or misconfigured client submitted an input that
   would result in an incorrect aggregate result.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-patton-cfrg-vdaf/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-patton-cfrg-vdaf-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-patton-cfrg-vdaf-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts