Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 13:53:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise Software Identification Tags
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          Charles Schmidt
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-21.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   ISO/IEC 19770-2:2015 Software Identification (SWID) tags provide an
   extensible XML-based structure to identify and describe individual
   software components, patches, and installation bundles.  SWID tag
   representations can be too large for devices with network and storage
   constraints.  This document defines a concise representation of SWID
   tags: Concise SWID (CoSWID) tags.  CoSWID supports a similar set of
   semantics and features as SWID tags, as well as new semantics that
   allow CoSWIDs to describe additional types of information, all in a
   more memory efficient format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-21.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-21

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts