Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 15:33:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Redundancy Policy for Redundancy Protection
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Fan Yang
	Filename        : draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   Redundancy Protection is a generalized protection mechanism to
   achieve the high reliability of service transmission in Segment
   Routing network.  Specifically, packets of flows are replicated at a
   network node into two or more copies, which are transported via
   different and disjoint paths in parallel.  To support redundancy
   protection in Segment Routing domain, this document introduces
   Redundancy Policy, as a variant of SR Policy, to intrust the
   replication of service packets and the multiple ordered lists of
   segments used for packet carrying.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-spring-redundancy-policy-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts