Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-more-private-algs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 14:46:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : More Private Algorithms for DNSSEC
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-more-private-algs-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2022-03-24

Abstract:
   RFC 4034 allocates one value in the IANA registry for DNSSEC
   algorithm numbers for private algorithms.  That may be too few for
   experimentation where multiple yet-to-be-assigned algorithms are
   used.  This document assigns seven more values for this use case.

   This document is currently maintained at
   https://github.com/paulehoffman/draft-hoffman-more-private-algs.
   Issues and pull requests are welcomed.  If the document is later
   adopted by a working group, a new repository will likely be created.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-more-private-algs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-more-private-algs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-more-private-algs-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts