Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-127-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 15:30:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unicast Use of the Formerly Reserved 127/8
        Authors         : Seth David Schoen
                          John Gilmore
                          David M. Täht
	Filename        : draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-127-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document redefines the IPv4 local loopback network as consisting
   only of the 65,536 addresses 127.0.0.0 to 127.0.255.255
   (127.0.0.0/16).  It asks implementers to make addresses in the prior
   loopback range 127.1.0.0 to 127.255.255.255 fully usable for unicast
   use on the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-127/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-127-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schoen-intarea-unicast-127-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts