Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-iot-devices-security-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 20:30:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Technical Specification for Smart Devices of IoT
        Authors         : Bin Wang
                          Xing Wang
                          Li Wan
                          Wenyuan Xu
                          Chonghua Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-iot-devices-security-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-03-20

Abstract:
   With the development of IoT, security of smart devices becomes an
   important issues for us to discuss.  This draft proposes a security
   framework and detailed requirements in terms of hardware, system,
   data, network, and management to ensure the security of IoT smart
   devices.  Specifically, hardware security includes the security of
   hardware interfaces and components.  System security includes
   firmware security, security audit, etc.  Data security includes data
   verification and sensitive data protection.  Network security
   includes stream protection and session security, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-iot-devices-security/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-wang-iot-devices-security-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-iot-devices-security-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts