Subject: I-D Action: draft-denis-aegis-aead-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2022 13:49:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The AEGIS family of authenticated encryption algorithms
        Authors         : Frank Denis
                          Fabio Enrico Renzo Scotoni
                          Samuel Lucas
	Filename        : draft-denis-aegis-aead-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2022-03-23

Abstract:
   This document describes AEGIS-128L and AEGIS-256, two AES-based
   authenticated encryption algorithms designed for high-performance
   applications.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/jedisct1/draft-aegis-aead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-denis-aegis-aead/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-denis-aegis-aead-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-denis-aegis-aead-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts