Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-apn6-auto-encapsulation-adjustment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 01:50:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Auto-adjustment of Encapsulation Information in APN6
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Peng Liu
	Filename        : draft-du-apn6-auto-encapsulation-adjustment-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-03-02

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method to adjust the encapsulation
   information in Application-aware IPv6 Networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-apn6-auto-encapsulation-adjustment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-du-apn6-auto-encapsulation-adjustment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-du-apn6-auto-encapsulation-adjustment-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts