Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-scitt-receipts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 13:39:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Countersigning COSE Envelopes in Transparency Services
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Maik Riechert
                          Antoine Delignat-Lavaud
                          Cedric Fournet
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-scitt-receipts-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   A transparent and authentic ledger service in support of a supply
   chain's integrity, transparency, and trust requires all peers that
   contribute to the ledgers operations to be trustworthy and authentic.
   In this document, a countersigning variant is specified that enables
   trust assertions on merkle-tree based operations for global supply
   chain ledgers.  A generic procedure how to produce payloads for
   signing and validation is defined and leverages solutions and
   principles from the Concise Signing and Encryption (COSE) space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-scitt-receipts/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-birkholz-scitt-receipts-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts