Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-object-order-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2022 02:23:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updated Rules for PCEP Object Ordering
        Author          : Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-object-order-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2022-03-05

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) defines
   the mechanisms for the communication between a Path Computation
   Client (PCC) and a Path Computation Element (PCE), or among PCEs.
   Such interactions include include path computation requests and path
   computation replies defined in RFC 5440.  As per RFC 5440, these
   message are required to follow strict object ordering.

   This document updates RFC 5440 by relaxing the strict object ordering
   requirement in the PCEP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-object-order/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-object-order-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-object-order-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts