Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-frost-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 05:27:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum RG of the IRTF.

        Title           : Two-Round Threshold Schnorr Signatures with FROST
        Authors         : Deirdre Connolly
                          Chelsea Komlo
                          Ian Goldberg
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-frost-03.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   In this draft, we present a two-round signing variant of FROST, a
   Flexible Round-Optimized Schnorr Threshold signature scheme.  FROST
   signatures can be issued after a threshold number of entities
   cooperate to issue a signature, allowing for improved distribution of
   trust and redundancy with respect to a secret key.  Further, this
   draft specifies signatures that are compatible with [RFC8032].
   However, unlike [RFC8032], the protocol for producing signatures in
   this draft is not deterministic, so as to ensure protection against a
   key-recovery attack that is possible when even only one participant
   is malicious.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-frost/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-irtf-cfrg-frost-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-frost-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts