Subject: I-D Action: draft-schott-alto-new-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 13:59:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO New Transport using HTTP/2
        Authors         : Roland Schott
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Kai Gao
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
	Filename        : draft-schott-alto-new-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   The ALTO base protocol [RFC7285] uses HTTP/1.x as the transport
   protocol and hence ALTO transport includes the limitations of
   HTTP/1.x.  ALTO/SSE [RFC8895] addresses some of the limitations, but
   is still based on HTTP/1.x.  This document introduces ALTO new
   transport, which provides the transport functions of ALTO/SSE on top
   of HTTP/2, for more efficient ALTO transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schott-alto-new-transport/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schott-alto-new-transport-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts