Subject: I-D Action: draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 09:28:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SVG Tiny Portable/Secure
        Authors         : Alex Brotman
                          Trent Adams
	Filename        : draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman-03.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2022-04-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies SVG Tiny Portable/Secure (SVG Tiny PS) -- A
   Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) profile to be used with documents that
   are intended for use with more secure requirements, and in some
   cases, in conjunction with a limited rendering engine.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-svg-tiny-ps-abrotman-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts