Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 13:24:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transient Hiding of Hop-by-Hop Options
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2022-04-11

Abstract:
   There are increasing requests for a variety IPv6 hop-by-hop options
   but such IPv6 options are poorly handled, particularly by high-speed
   routers in the core Internet where packets having options are
   commonly discarded. This document proposes a simple method of
   transiently hiding such options for part of a packet's path to
   protect the packet from discard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-6man-hide-options-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts