Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:05:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Extension and Metadata Annotation for Immutable Flag
        Authors         : Qiufang Ma
                          Qin Wu
                          Balazs Lengyel
                          Hongwei Li
	Filename        : draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2022-04-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG extension named "immutable" to indicate
   that specific data nodes are not allowed to be created/deleted/
   updated.  To indicate that specific instances of a list/leaf-list
   node cannot be changed after initialization, a metadata annotation
   with the same name is also defined.  Any data node or instance marked
   as immutable is read-only to the clients of YANG-driven management
   protocols, such as NETCONF, RESTCONF and other management operations
   (e.g., SNMP and CLI requests).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-netmod-immutable-flag-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts