Subject: I-D Action: draft-billon-expires-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 08:13:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updated Use of the Expires Message Header Field
        Authors         : Benjamin Billon
                          John Levine
	Filename        : draft-billon-expires-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-04-14

Abstract:
   This document allows broader use of the Expires message header field
   for SMTP.  Senders can then indicate when a message sent becomes
   valueless and can safely be deleted, while recipients would use the
   information to delete these valueless messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-billon-expires/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-billon-expires-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-billon-expires-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts