Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 11:06:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidance for NSEC3 parameter settings
        Authors         : Wes Hardaker
                          Viktor Dukhovni
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2022-04-16

Abstract:
   NSEC3 is a DNSSEC mechanism providing proof of non-existence by
   asserting that there are no names that exist between two domain names
   within a zone.  Unlike its counterpart NSEC, NSEC3 avoids directly
   disclosing the bounding domain name pairs.  This document provides
   guidance on setting NSEC3 parameters based on recent operational
   deployment experience.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts