Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 01:07:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revised Cookie Processing in the IKEv2 Protocol
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-04-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a revised processing of cookies in the Internet
   Key Exchange protocol Version 2 (IKEv2).  It is intended to solve a
   problem in IKEv2 when due to packets loss and reordering peers may
   erroneously fail to authenticate each other when cookies are used in
   the initial IKEv2 exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-cookie-revised-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts