Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-masque-access-descriptions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 13:20:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Access Service Description Objects
        Author          : Benjamin M. Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-masque-access-descriptions-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2022-04-07

Abstract:
   HTTP proxies can operate several different kinds of access services.
   This specification provides a format for identifying a collection of
   such services.

About This Document

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Status information for this document may be found at
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-masque-access-
   descriptions/.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/bemasc/access-services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-masque-access-descriptions/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-schwartz-masque-access-descriptions-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts