Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-mna-fwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 08:37:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Network Actions Framework
        Authors         : Loa Andersson
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Tony Li
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-mna-fwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2022-04-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies an architectural framework for the MPLS
   Network Actions (MNA) technologies.  MNA technologies are used to
   indicate actions for Label Switched Paths (LSPs) and/or packets and
   to transfer data needed for these actions.

   The document describes a common set of protocol actions and
   information elements supporting additional operational models and
   capabilities of MPLS networks.  Some of these actions are defined in
   existing MPLS specifications, while others require extensions to
   existing specifications to meet the requirements found in
   "Requirements for MPLS Label Stack Indicators and Ancillary Data".

   This document is the result of work started in MPLS Open Desgign
   Team, with participation by the MPLS, PALS and DETNET working groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-mna-fwk/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-andersson-mpls-mna-fwk-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts