Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc7991bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 16:52:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board IETF of the IETF.

        Title           : The "xml2rfc" version 3 Vocabulary
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc7991bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 194
	Date            : 2022-04-11

Abstract:
   This document defines the "xml2rfc" version 3 vocabulary: an XML-
   based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.  It is
   heavily derived from the version 2 vocabulary that is also under
   discussion.  This document obsoletes the earlier v3 grammar described
   in RFC 7991, which in turn obsoleted the v2 grammar in RFC 7749.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc7991bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-iab-rfc7991bis-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfc7991bis-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts