Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 18:08:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry
        Authors         : Yuhei Hayashi
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-10.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2022-04-01

Abstract:
   DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry enriches the base DOTS
   protocols to assist the mitigator in using efficient DDoS attack
   mitigation techniques in a network.  This document presents sample
   use cases for DOTS Telemetry.  It discusses in particular what
   components are deployed in the network, how they cooperate, and what
   information is exchanged to effectively use these techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts