Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 05:39:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flexible Session Protocol
        Author          : Jun-an Gao
	Filename        : draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-08.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2022-04-18

Abstract:
   FSP is a connection-oriented transport layer protocol that provides
   mobility and multihoming support by introducing the concept of 'upper
   layer thread ID', which is associated with some shared secret that is
   applied with some secure hash or authenticated encryption algorithm
   to protect authenticity of the origin of the FSP packets.  It is able
   to provide following services to the upper layer application:

   o  Stream-oriented send-receive with native message boundary
   o  Flexibility to exploit authenticated encryption
   o  On-the-wire compression
   o  Light-weight session management

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gao-flexible-session-protocol-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts