Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 16:33:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Terminology for Constrained-Node Networks
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Mehmet Ersue
                          Ari Keranen
                          Carles Gomez
	Filename        : draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2022-04-05

Abstract:
   The Internet Protocol Suite is increasingly used on small devices
   with severe constraints on power, memory, and processing resources,
   creating constrained-node networks.  This document provides a number
   of basic terms that have been useful in the standardization work for
   constrained-node networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts