Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-27.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 11:34:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Modeling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Syslog Configuration
        Authors         : Joe Clarke
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Clyde Wildes
                          Kiran Koushik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-27.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2022-04-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of a
   syslog process.  It is intended this model be used by vendors who
   implement syslog in their systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-27

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-27

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts