Subject: I-D Action: draft-aaron-acme-ari-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 10:34:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) Renewal Information (ARI) Extension
        Author          : None
	Filename        : draft-aaron-acme-ari-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-04-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies how an ACME server may provide hints to ACME
   clients as to when they should attempt to renew their certificates.
   This allows servers to mitigate load spikes, and ensures clients do
   not make false assumptions about appropriate certificate renewal
   periods.

Current Implementations

   Draft note: this section will be removed by the editor before final
   publication.

   Let's Encrypt's Staging environment (available at [lestaging], source
   at [boulder]) implements this draft specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aaron-acme-ari/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-aaron-acme-ari-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aaron-acme-ari-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts