Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-sids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 21:53:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Identifiers in SRv6
        Author          : Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-sids-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-04-14

Abstract:
   The data plane for Segment Routing over IPv6 (SRv6) [RFC8754] is
   built using IPv6 as the underlying forwarding plane.  Due to this
   underlying use of IPv6, Segment Identifiers (SIDs) used by SRv6 can
   resemble IPv6 addresses and behave like them [RFC8754][RFC8986] while
   exhibiting slightly different behaviors in some situations.  This
   document intends to explore the characteristics of SRv6 SIDs and to
   clarify the relationship of SRv6 SIDs to the IPv6 Addressing
   Architecture [RFC4291].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-sids/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6man-sids-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts