Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-core-racs-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 11:02:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote APDU Call Secure (RACS)
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-core-racs-16.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2022-04-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the Remote APDU Call Protocol Secure (RACS)
   protocol, dedicated to Grid of Secure Elements (GoSE). These servers
   host Secure Elements (SE), i.e. tamper resistant chips offering
   secure storage and cryptographic resources.

   Secure Elements are microcontrollers whose chip area is about 25mm2;
   they deliver trusted computing services in constrained environments.

   RACS supports commands for GoSE inventory and data exchange with
   secure elements. It is designed according to the representational
   State Transfer (REST) architecture. RACS resources are identified by
   dedicated URIs. An HTTP interface is also supported.

   An open implementation [OPENRACS] is available
   (https://github.com/purien) for various OS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-core-racs/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-urien-core-racs-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-core-racs-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts