Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 21:04:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in BGP
        Authors         : Haibo Wang
                          Jie Dong
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Yang Huang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-04-16

Abstract:
   Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) is a simplified
   BFD mechanism.  It eliminates most negotiation aspects and provides
   advantages such as fast configuration injection.  S-BFD is especially
   useful in multi-homing PE scenarios and reduces resource overheads on
   the dual-homing PEs.  Although S-BFD is simpler than BFD, a large
   number of manual configurations are required when there are a large
   number of PEs.

   This document provides the mechanism of distributing S-BFD
   discriminators with VPN service routes, which simplifies S-BFD
   deployment for VPN services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bess-sbfd-discriminator-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts