Subject: I-D Action: draft-cpbs-pseudorandom-ctls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 17:39:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Pseudorandom Extension for cTLS
        Authors         : Benjamin Schwartz
                          Christopher Patton
	Filename        : draft-cpbs-pseudorandom-ctls-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2022-04-10

Abstract:
   This draft describes a cTLS extension that allows each party to emit
   a purely pseudorandom bitstream.

Discussion Venues

   This note is to be removed before publishing as an RFC.

   Source for this draft and an issue tracker can be found at
   https://github.com/bemasc/pseudorandom-ctls.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cpbs-pseudorandom-ctls/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-cpbs-pseudorandom-ctls-01.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cpbs-pseudorandom-ctls-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts