Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 00:25:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Richardson
                          Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-10.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2022-04-14

Abstract:
   This document extends the work of Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key
   Infrastructures (BRSKI) by replacing the Circuit-proxy between Pledge
   and Registrar by a stateless/stateful constrained Join Proxy.  The
   constrained Join Proxy is a mesh neighbor of the Pledge and can relay
   a DTLS session originating from a Pledge with only link-local
   addresses to a Registrar which is not a mesh neighbor of the Pledge.

   This document defines a protocol to securely assign a Pledge to a
   domain, represented by a Registrar, using an intermediary node
   between Pledge and Registrar.  This intermediary node is known as a
   "constrained Join Proxy".  An enrolled Pledge can act as a
   constrained Join Proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts