Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 02:55:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Network Data Model for Layer 2 VPNs
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Samier Barguil
                          Luis Angel Munoz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-13.txt
	Pages           : 158
	Date            : 2022-04-14

Abstract:
   This document defines an L2VPN Network YANG Model (L2NM) which can be
   used to manage the provisioning of Layer 2 Virtual Private Network
   services within a network (e.g., service provider network).  The L2NM
   complements the Layer 2 Service Model (L2SM) by providing a network-
   centric view of the service that is internal to a service provider.
   The L2NM is particularly meant to be used by a network controller to
   derive the configuration information that will be sent to relevant
   network devices.

   Also, this document defines a YANG module to manage Ethernet segments
   and the initial versions of two IANA-maintained modules that defines
   a set of identities of BGP Layer 2 encapsulation types and pseudowire
   types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-l2nm-13

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts