Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 05:27:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Group Key Management using IKEv2
        Authors         : Valery Smyslov
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-06.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2022-04-06

Abstract:
   This document presents an extension to the Internet Key Exchange
   version 2 (IKEv2) protocol for the purpose of a group key management.
   The protocol is in conformance with the Multicast Security (MSEC) key
   management architecture, which contains two components: member
   registration and group rekeying.  Both components require a Group
   Controller/Key Server to download IPsec group security associations
   to authorized members of a group.  The group members then exchange IP
   multicast or other group traffic as IPsec packets.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 6407.  This documents also updates RFC 7296 by renaming
   one of transform types defined there.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-g-ikev2-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts