Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drip-auth-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 14:17:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Drone Remote ID Protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : DRIP Authentication Formats & Protocols for Broadcast Remote ID
        Authors         : Adam Wiethuechter
                          Stuart Card
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drip-auth-06.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2022-04-14

Abstract:
   This document describes how to include trust into the ASTM Remote ID
   specification defined in ASTM F3411 under Broadcast Remote ID (RID).
   It defines a few message schemes (sent within the Authentication
   Message) that can be used to authenticate past messages sent by a
   unmanned aircraft (UA) and provide proof of UA trustworthiness even
   in the absence of Internet connectivity at the receiving node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drip-auth/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-drip-auth-06.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drip-auth-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts