Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 01:19:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : VPN Prefix Outbound Route Filter (VPN Prefix ORF) for BGP-4
        Authors         : Wei Wang
                          Aijun Wang
                          Haibo Wang
                          Gyan S. Mishra
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2022-04-13

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new Outbound Route Filter (ORF) type, called the
   VPN Prefix ORF.  The described VPN Prefix ORF mechanism is applicable
   when the VPN routes from different VRFs are exchanged via one shared
   BGP session (e.g., routers in a single-domain connect via Route
   Reflector).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-idr-vpn-prefix-orf-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts