Subject: I-D Action: draft-mu-nos-testing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 22:53:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Network Operating System Testing
        Author          : Yubo Mu
	Filename        : draft-mu-nos-testing-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2022-04-13

Abstract:
   This document presents a list of tests for implementers of Network
   Operating System(NOS) compliant Processes. This document specifies
   guidelines for a series of tests that can be run to probe the conformity
   and robustness of the NOS implementations.  These tests cover several
   important functions, in order to gain a level of confidence in the NOS
   implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mu-nos-testing/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mu-nos-testing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts