Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-apn-header-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 20:24:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application-aware Networking (APN) Header
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shuping Peng
                          Shuai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-apn-header-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2022-04-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the application-aware networking (APN) header
   which can be used in a variety of data planes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-apn-header/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-apn-header-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-apn-header-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts