Subject: I-D Action: draft-brotman-srds-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 10:42:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP Enhanced Status Codes for Potentially Unwanted Mail
        Author          : Alex Brotman
	Filename        : draft-brotman-srds-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2022-04-04

Abstract:
   We define a method by which an SMTP receiver can immediately notify a
   sender that their message is suspected to be unwanted, although it
   may still be accepted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brotman-srds/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-brotman-srds-02.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brotman-srds-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts