Subject: I-D Action: draft-shuangli-dnsop-update-of-dns-cache-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 00:42:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Active Update of DNS Cache
        Authors         : Xinqing Zhang
                          Shuangli Wu
                          Yifang Qin
                          Wei Wang
                          Xu Zhou
	Filename        : draft-shuangli-dnsop-update-of-dns-cache-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-04-11

Abstract:
   Under the caching mechanism in [RFC1035], the local DNS server cannot
   obtain the update status of the authoritative server in time, making
   the data inconsistent.  Shortening TTL increases server load.  In the
   passive query of the authoritative server, an active notification
   method is added to update the DNS mapping cache of the local DNS
   server in order to improve the efficiency of DNS resolution.
   Authoritative servers actively send DNS update packets after updating
   resource records.  This document designs the API for receiving DNS
   update packets on the local DNS server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shuangli-dnsop-update-of-dns-cache/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-shuangli-dnsop-update-of-dns-cache-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts