Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuiling-dnsop-sm2-alg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 21:33:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SM2 Digital Signature Algorithm for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Cuiling Zhang
                          Yukun Liu
                          Feng Leng
                          Qi Zhao
                          Zheng He
	Filename        : draft-cuiling-dnsop-sm2-alg-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2022-04-07

Abstract:
  This document describes how to specify SM2 Digital Signature
  Algorithm keys and signatures in DNS Security (DNSSEC). It lists
  the curve and uses SM3 as hash algorithm for signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuiling-dnsop-sm2-alg/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuiling-dnsop-sm2-alg-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts