Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:40:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : In-situ OAM Deployment
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Daniel Bernier
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2022-04-11

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) collects
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   provides a framework for IOAM deployment and provides best current
   practices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-deployment-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts