Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-manageability-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 14:29:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Manageability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-manageability-16.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2022-04-06

Abstract:
   This document discusses manageability of the QUIC transport protocol,
   focusing on the implications of QUIC's design and wire image on
   network operations involving QUIC traffic.  It is intended as a
   "user's manual" for the wire image, providing guidance for network
   operators and equipment vendors who rely on the use of transport-
   aware network functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-manageability/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-quic-manageability-16.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-manageability-16

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts