Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 01:30:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Resolver Information
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2022-04-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for DNS resolvers to publish
   information about themselves.  Clients can use the resolver
   information to identify the capabilities of DNS resolvers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-add-resolver-info-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts