Subject: [I18n-discuss] I'm wondering who from this group might be at the ICANN meeting in India and if there's an opportunity to meet there to move things forward?

From: Don Hollander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:10:12 +0000

Wow, sorry, that was a long subject.   

But, do let me know if you’ll be in India for the ICANN57 meeting and if you would be able to find some time to talk - ideally collectively.

Don

Don Hollander
Universal Acceptance Steering Group
Skype: don_hollander

---

From: John C Klensin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:22:29 -0400

--On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 09:10 +0000 Don Hollander
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> But, do let me know if you'll be in India for the ICANN57
> meeting and if you would be able to find some time to talk -
> ideally collectively.

I will not be in India.

But I think time to talk, specifically about what you are doing
and whether it is consistent with i18n / DNS reality, would be
helpful.  Would anyone else like to consider a teleconference?

    john