Subject: [I2nsf] Guidelines for IETF-97 I2NSF Hackathon Participation

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 14:27:49 +0900

Hi I2NSFers,
Here is the information for our I2NSF Hackathon.
The poster for this Hackathon is:
https://github.com/kimjinyong/i2nsf-framework/blob/master/Hackathon/Doc/Hackathon-Poster.pdf

Let me explain the source code and manual to remotely participate in
IETF-97 I2NSF Hackathon.

The following link contains the source code for our I2NSF Hackathon:
https://github.com/kimjinyong/i2nsf-framework

If you follow this link, you will find a "Hackathon" folder which
consists of 10 subfolders.
The information about each folder is as follows:

1. Doc
   This folder contains the document files related to I2NSF Hackathon.
   The document files are "Hackathon Program Manual.pdf", "Hackathon
Scenario.pdf",
   "All about Hackathon.pdf", and "Hackathon-Poster.pdf".

2. I2NSF_User
   This folder contains the php files for the Web User Interface for I2NSF
User
   in I2NSF Framework.

3. Interfaces
   This folder contains the source code for the inter-process-communication
interfaces
   (i.e., NSF-NSFF-Interface and MySQL-Interface) in I2NSF framework where
NSF stands for
   Network Security Function and NSFF stands for NSF Forwarder.

4. NSF
   This folder contains the source code for Network Security Functions
(NSFs), such as
   Firewall and Deep Packet Inspection (DPI).

5. PacketGeneration
   This folder contains the source code for Packet Generation.

6. PacketReceive
   This folder contains the source code for Packet Reception for logging.

7. NSFF
   This folder contains the source code for NSF Forwarder (NSFF).

8. Scripts
   This folder contains the mysql database schema (i.e., database table for
each I2NSF component),
   a Python script for mininet in a testbed network, a shell script (i.e.,
OpenDaylight restconf API)
   for traffic steering, a shell script to look at the rules in a flow
table in an SDN switch,
   a Python script to display all firewall policies in a Firewall in the
mininet.

9. Security Controller
   This folder contains the source code for Security Controller.

10. bin
   Execution binary files for (i) NSFs (e.g., Firewall and DPI), (ii) NSF
Forwarder (NSFF),
   (iii) Sending Host for packet generation, and (iv) Receiving Host for
packet reception.

Note that the source code are functioning for Firewall, but not functioning
completely for
Deep Packet Inspection (DPI).
After this Hackathon, we will upload the complete code for both Firewall
and DPI.

I attach photos of our I2NSF Hackathon team along with Linda and Sue.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Paul
-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Software
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>