Subject: [I2nsf] Security for security :-)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 18:33:23 -0000

Hi,

Looking at draft-ietf-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req I think it may be
lacking some discussion of security for the interface itself.

I think sections 4.2 through 4.5 cover some of this. But maybe there should also
be something in section 5?

A really good prompt for things you might need to cover is RFC 3552. Have a look
and see whether it causes any ideas.

Additionally, you will require a "Security Considerations" section. *if* you
have everything covered elsewhere this section can be a summary of issues and
resolutions complete with pointers to the relevant sections.

Thanks!

Adrian
--
Support an author and your imagination.
Tales from the Wood - Eighteen new fairy tales.
More Tales from the Wood - Eighteen MORE new fairy tales.
https://www.feedaread.com/profiles/8604/
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tales-Wood-Adrian-Farrel/dp/1786100924
Or buy from me direct.

---

From: Rakesh Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 19:06:33 +0000

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for pointing this out.
We will look into this and make changes.

Regards,
Rakesh
On 11/2/16, 11:33 AM, "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Hi,

    

    Thanks!
    
    Adrian