Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 02:14:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of Interfaces to Network Security Functions to Network-Based Security Services
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Sangwon Hyun
                          Tae-Jin Ahn
                          Susan Hares
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) to network-based security services in
   Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) environments, such as
   firewall, deep packet inspection, or attack mitigation engines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/