Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 04:40:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF Network Security Function-Facing Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jinyong Tim Kim
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
                          Susan Hares
                          Qiushi Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-04.txt
	Pages           : 102
	Date            : 2019-03-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring security
   policy rules on network security functions.  The YANG data model in
   this document is corresponding to the information model for Network
   Security Functions (NSF)-Facing Interface in Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/