Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 02:48:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Information Model of NSFs Capabilities
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          John Strassner
                          Cataldo Basile
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2019-04-24

Abstract:
   This draft defines the concept of an NSF (Network Security Function)
   capability, as well as its information model. Capabilities are a set
   of features that are available from a managed entity, and are
   represented as data that unambiguously characterizes an NSF.
   Capabilities enable management entities to determine the set of
   features from available NSFs that will be used, and simplify the
   management of NSFs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/