Subject: [I2nsf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-13.txt> (Applicability of Interfaces to Network Security Functions to Network-Based Security Services) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 07:53:00 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to Network Security
Functions WG (i2nsf) to consider the following document: - 'Applicability of
Interfaces to Network Security Functions to Network-
   Based Security Services'
  <draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability-13.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-07-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the applicability of Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) to network-based security services in
   Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) environments, such as
   firewall, deep packet inspection, or attack mitigation engines.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-applicability/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.