Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 04:43:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF NSF Monitoring YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Chaehong Chung
                          Susan Hares
                          Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2019-07-24

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model and the corresponding
   YANG data model for monitoring Network Security Functions (NSFs) in
   the Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) framework.  If
   the monitoring of NSFs is performed in a comprehensive way, it is
   possible to detect malicious activity, anomalous behavior, and the
   potential sign of denial of service attacks in a timely manner.  This
   monitoring functionality is based on the monitoring information that
   is generated by NSFs.  Thus, this document describes not only an
   information model for monitoring NSFs along with a YANG data diagram,
   but also the corresponding YANG data model for monitoring NSFs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/