Subject: [I2nsf] Request for Actions on I2NSF YANG Data Model Drafts

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 22:27:47 +0900

Hi Linda and Yoav,
As you know, we have the first two drafts pass through a YANG doctor's
review and
have the third draft almost pass through a YANG doctor's review.

1. NSF-Facing Interface (NFI) Data Model
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-10

2. Registration Interface (RI) Data Model
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-registration-interface-dm-09

3. Consumer-Facing Interface (CFI) Data Model
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-12

4. NSF Monitoring (MI) Data Model
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-04
---

The first draft (NFI) is still in WG Last Call.
Could you finish the WG Last Call and submit it to the IESG?

For the second draft (RI), may I ask you to do a WG Last Call?

For the third draft (CFI), I think that Jan Lindblad as a YANG doctor will
confirm
the completion of the YANG module soon.
Once Jan confirms its completion, please do a WG Last Call on this draft.

For the fourth draft (MI), I asked you to ask for a YANG doctor's review
today
because I think that this draft is mature for WG Last Call.

Thanks for your leading and coordination on the standardization of I2NSF
YANG data models.

Best Regards,
Paul
-- 
===========================
Mr. Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Sungkyunkwan University
Office: +82-31-299-4957
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Personal Homepage: http://iotlab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php
<http://cpslab.skku.edu/people-jaehoon-jeong.php>