Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 18:25:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF Capability YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jinyong Tim Kim
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Qiushi Lin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-12.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2020-09-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the capabilities of
   various Network Security Functions (NSFs) in the Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) framework to centrally manage the
   capabilities of the various NSFs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/