Subject: [I2nsf] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-12: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 06:22:11 -0800

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-12: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

There has already been some extensive discussion regarding the YANG models and
the YANG model structure, so thank you for accommodating these changes and
making the modules more widely reusable.

I note that you have included the YANG modules as appendices rather than in the
main body of the document.  Given that the YANG module text is normative, and
the main component of this specification, it would be better to follow the
convention from other existing RFCs containing YANG modules and document the
YANG modules in the main body of the document, probably as a new section before
section 7 (IANA considerations).

Regards,
Rob