Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 06:52:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF Consumer-Facing Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong
                          Chaehong Chung
                          Tae-Jin Ahn
                          Rakesh Kumar
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-13.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2021-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model and a YANG data model
   for the Consumer-Facing Interface between an Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) User and Security Controller in an I2NSF
   system in a Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) environment.  The
   information model defines various types of managed objects and the
   relationship among them needed to build the interface.  The
   information model is based on the "Event-Condition-Action" (ECA)
   policy model defined by a capability information model for I2NSF
   [I-D.ietf-i2nsf-capability], and the data model is defined for
   enabling different users of a given I2NSF system to define, manage,
   and monitor security policies for specific flows within an
   administrative domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/