Subject: [I2nsf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 07:35:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : I2NSF NSF Monitoring Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong
                          Patrick Lingga
                          Susan Hares
                          Liang (Frank) Xia
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2021-04-29

Abstract:
   This document proposes an information model and the corresponding
   YANG data model of an interface for monitoring Network Security
   Functions (NSFs) in the Interface to Network Security Functions
   (I2NSF) framework.  If the monitoring of NSFs is performed with the
   NSF monitoring interface in a comprehensive way, it is possible to
   detect the indication of malicious activity, anomalous behavior, the
   potential sign of denial of service attacks, or system overload in a
   timely manner.  This monitoring functionality is based on the
   monitoring information that is generated by NSFs.  Thus, this
   document describes not only an information model for the NSF
   monitoring interface along with a YANG data diagram, but also the
   corresponding YANG data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/