Subject: [I2nsf] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-16: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 18:36:31 -0700

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model-16: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-capability-data-model/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for addressing my various comments.  Clearing my discuss.

One nit:

  identity ipv6-geo-ip {
    base ipv6-capability;
    description
      "Identity for IPv4 geography condition capability";

That should probably be "Identity for IPv6 geography..."