Subject: [I2nsf] Last Call: <draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-15.txt> (I2NSF Network Security Function-Facing Interface YANG Data Model) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 14:16:00 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Interface to Network Security
Functions WG (i2nsf) to consider the following document: - 'I2NSF Network
Security Function-Facing Interface YANG Data Model'
  <draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm-15.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2021-11-23. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring security
   policy rules on Network Security Functions (NSF) in the Interface to
   Network Security Functions (I2NSF) framework.  The YANG data model in
   this document corresponds to the information model for NSF-Facing
   Interface in the I2NSF framework.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-dm/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3553/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/3603/

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model: I2NSF NSF Monitoring Interface YANG Data Model (None - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))

---

From: t petch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 11:58:25 +0000

I believe that two references in the YANG module need adding to the I-D 
references

RFC3168
draft-ietf-tcpm-accurate-ecn

Tom Petch

On 02/11/2021 21:16, The IESG wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
> .
>

---

From: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 10:05:59 +0900

Hi Tom,
I will reflect your comments on the revision of the draft.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Paul

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 8:58 PM t petch <[email-masked]> wrote:

> >      draft-ietf-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model: I2NSF NSF Monitoring
> Interface YANG Data Model (None - Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF))
> >
> >
> >
> >
> I2nsf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2nsf
>