Subject: [I2rs-proto-dt] WebEx meeting invitation: I2RS Protocol meeting

From: I2RS Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 17:09:23 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

I2RS Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

I2RS Protocol meeting
Friday, August 28, 2015
10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb47f4aae3993236a7417033da10d1308
Meeting number: 647 853 055
Meeting password: proto.works

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 647 853 055

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mdb601762c8f39a383d45d8e7e8b26e3c

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.