Subject: [I2rs-proto-dt] Meeting Web-ex

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 13:46:47 -0400

Hi all: 

Below is the design team meeting.   I met with the ADs and the other chairs
yesterday.  I suggested they use the proposal that Andy and were working on
as an initial proposal for the I2RS/NETCONF based I2RS protocol design.
This seemed reasonable to the other chairs. 

Since Andy, Kent and Jan were working on this proposal for ephemeral, I
suggested this minimal set along with the pub/sub work could start the I2RS
protocol work. 

Let's talk about this tomorrow.  By the way, I've not seen text from Andy or
Kent.  I'll be glad to send out text for the initial work if Andy or Kent do
not have time today. 

Sue 

Hi, I2RS Working Group, 

You are the host for this WebEx meeting. 

Host key: 571670 (Use this to reclaim host privileges.) 

i2rs protocol design team 

Friday, September 11, 2015 

10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins 

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m0b1b1037fc720b305bab7414f3cdbcc0>
Join WebEx meeting 

Meeting number: 

641 325 578 

Meeting password:

proto.fun

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 641 325 578

 <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf> Toll-free calling
restrictions

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m446241866342ab88931ffc1e12d13b87>
Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting?  <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc> Contact support. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.