Subject: [I2rs-proto-dt] Protocol design team meeting in 15 minutes - slides and web-ex

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 09:48:30 -0400

i2rs protocol design team 

Friday, October 2, 2015 

10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8a1d8bed5b5d2748e397968633692fdd

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8a1d8bed5b5d2748e397968633692fdd>
Join WebEx meeting 

Meeting number: 

642 110 486 

Meeting password:

proto4fun

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 642 110 486

 <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf> Toll-free calling
restrictions

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma0c16a820a78fc9ea5b47ec55cab27ec>
Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting?  <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc> Contact support. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss
your concerns with the host or do not join the session.