Subject: [I2rs-proto-dt] recording from Monday on I2RS protocol

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:11:59 -0400

pic: 

I2RS strawman-20151012 1432-1 

Create time: 

10/12/15 11:54 am 

File size: 

32.59MB 

Duration: 

50 minutes 

Security: 

https://ietf.webex.com/tc3000/trainingcenter/html/img/1x1.gif
https://ietf.webex.com/tc3000/trainingcenter/html/img/1x1.gif  

Description: 

Streaming recording link: 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/ldr.php?RCID=e1e3b988acff6c03b2dd853fed642e4f 

Download recording link: 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/lsr.php?RCID=ddf26168d5c46140ff817b405413153a 

Play Recorded Meeting Now 

If you want to download the recording, click here
<javascript:doDownloadForPublish()> . 

Sue Hares