Subject: [I2rs-proto-dt] 1st pass at draft

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 18:20:42 -0400

Hi all: 

I've transcribed Andy and Kent's notes on the draft.   We'll chat about it
tomorrow at 10:00am.   I've also included the original notes.  Please look
at the section.   We're trying to polish off this strawman in order to hand
it over to a smaller design team(s) to work on the sections of ephemeral
state. 

A few questions: 

1)      Should I put in the security transport issues we've talk about?  

2)      Can we resolve any of the priority discussion that Anu raised? 

3)      What about the conflict's that Jeff raised? 

See you (virtually) at the web-ex at 10:00am.  Web-ex information is below. 

Sue 

i2rs protocol design team 

Friday, October 2, 2015 

10:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  2 hrs 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8a1d8bed5b5d2748e397968633692fdd

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m8a1d8bed5b5d2748e397968633692fdd>
Join WebEx meeting 

Meeting number: 

642 110 486 

Meeting password:

proto4fun

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 642 110 486

 <http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf> Toll-free calling
restrictions

 <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=ma0c16a820a78fc9ea5b47ec55cab27ec>
Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting?  <https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc> Contact support. 

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other
information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss
your concerns with the host or do not join the session.