Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-usecase-reqs-summary-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 14:33:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Summary of I2RS Use Case Requirements
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Mach Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-usecase-reqs-summary-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   The I2RS Working Group (WG) has described a set of use cases that the
   I2RS systems could fulfil.  This document summarizes these use cases.
   It is designed to provide requirements that will aid the design of
   the I2RS architecture, Information Models, Data Models, Security, and
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-usecase-reqs-summary/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-usecase-reqs-summary-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-usecase-reqs-summary-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/