Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 17:44:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : I2RS Security Related Requirements
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Daniel Migault
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-09-02

Abstract:
   This presents security-related requirements for the I2RS protocol for
   mutual authentication, transport protocols, data transfer and
   transactions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 20:50:26 -0400

Hi all:

In reviewing for the Interim tonight (9/2/2015) from 22:00-23:30 ET, I found
editorial errors in draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-00.txt. 

There is no substantive change in the technology. 

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: i2rs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 8:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [i2rs] I-D Action:
draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working
Group of the IETF.

        Title           : I2RS Security Related Requirements
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Daniel Migault
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        :
draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-09-02

Abstract:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requireme
nts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-0
1

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirem
ents-01

_______________________________________________
i2rs mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i2rs