Subject: [i2rs] ACM SIGCOMM Symposium on SDN Research (SOSR) 2020 CFP

From: Soudeh Ghorbani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 19:44:43 -0400

We are excited to announce that the ACM SIGCOMM Symposium on SDN 
Research (SOSR) 2020 will be co-located with the Open Compute Project 
(OCP) Global Summit.

New this year, in addition to traditional research papers, we are 
soliciting "Experience and Challenge" papers that provide a 
retrospective of the practical impacts of SDN deployments and outline 
next steps, challenges, and radical ideas for SDNs.

* Abstract registration: Nov 8, 2019
* Submission deadline: Nov 15, 2019
* More information: https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sosr/2020/calls.html

Submit your best papers!
-- 
Soudeh Ghorbani
Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Johns Hopkins University
soudeh.net