Subject: [i2rs] RFC 8944 on A YANG Data Model for Layer 2 Network Topologies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 00:39:51 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8944

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Layer 2 Network Topologies 
        Author:     J. Dong,
                    X. Wei,
                    Q. Wu,
                    M. Boucadair,
                    A. Liu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      34
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8944

        DOI:        10.17487RFC8944

This document defines a YANG data model for Layer 2 network
topologies. In particular, this data model augments the generic
network and network topology data models with topology attributes
that are specific to Layer 2.

This document is a product of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC