Subject: [Ianaplan] IANAPLAN WG at IETF 91

From: "Leslie Daigle (TCE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:23:23 -0400

Hi,

As you will no doubt have noticed, our WG session has been scheduled for 
13h00-15h00 (Hawaii Standard Time) on Monday November 10, 2014.  More 
details (including remote participation info) is available from the IETF 
website.  https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/91/agenda.html

Our agenda is pretty straightforward -- I have uploaded the following:

Agenda:

0.  Administration
	Note taker, jabber scribe
	Agenda bash
1.  Review of outstanding issues in draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response
	Discussion of issues raised on the mailing list

2.  Conclusion and next steps.

Leslie, for Leslie&Marc.

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Daigle
Principal, ThinkingCat Enterprises
[email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------