Subject: [Ianaplan] Draft submission interlude

From: Jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 16:31:25 +0100

Dear Chairs,
I just discovered a cute IETF trick. One cannot submit drafts during 
the last-call period if adequately chosen :-)

IETF:
>The cut-off time for the I-D submission was 00h UTC, 2014-10-28.
>The I-D submission tool will be reopened at 00h local time at the 
>IETF meeting location, 2014-11-10.

Chair:
>given the proposed timeline agreed during our last interim meeting 
>and based on that the outstanding issues should have been addressed 
>in the -02 version, this message starts a working group last call on 
>draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-02.  This working group last call 
>will end november 11, 23h59 UTC. Given that our meeting is scheduled 
>on november 10th, it would be useful if people send their comments 
>prior to the meeting so they can be addressed or discussed before or 
>during the meeting.

Should I add the draft to my appeal ?
What is the most constructive solution that will not irritate my co-writers?

jfc