Subject: [Ianaplan] I suppose the IANAPLAN WG-Last Call period is now over

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 15:21:53 +0100

Dear Chairs,

I suppose (1) the last-call period is now over and (2) I went to the 
decent limit in order to demonstrate that if ...:

- after this passed Last-call and the IETF Last-call (where I am not 
allowed to participate),
- this WG deliverable does not properly consider the Internet Users' 
best interest as the IETF ultimate goal,
- in the context of the transfer of the US oversight of the Internet 
issues from the NTIA to the FCC,
- with the consequence that the ICANN freed up, radical monopolistic 
attempts are not being tempered,
- by a credible accountability to either IAB, ITU or a world digital 
organization,
- in regards to names, numbers, missing compacted and maintained 
standard documentation, and parameters,

... I will determinedly appeal the IESG against this deliverable and 
will pursue this appeal up to the ISOC level, if necessary.

I believe I am on a similar line of thought with:

- the IAB and its determination to build another internet, a secure 
internet, where I believe everyone can seriously protect their VGN 
(including RosettaNet)
- the ISOC and its statement concerning the ICANN involvement in the 
NETmundial Initiative.
- my country and many others.
- most of the non-represented people of the world who do not know 
about the IETF practices but who know about their Internet use best interest.

You should certainly report this to the IESG.

I thank you for your help, the dedication of Eliot Lear and the 
contributions of the 57 other participants.
jfc