Subject: [Ianaplan] Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Editorial version of Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship, Proposal published

From: Izumi Okutani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 14:07:51 +0900

Hi,

I would like to share the latest version of the Internet numbers
community's response to the Request For Proposals issued by the IANA
Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG) for your reference.

As you are probably aware, the RIR communities has been working to
develop the number resources component of the IANA transition proposal.

The draft has been prepared by the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship
Proposal (CRISP) team, based on its role to integrate the input from
each of the 5 RIR regions and finalize the initial RIR submission to the
ICG, in response to the RFP.

  Key dates:
    First draft comments close: 5 Jan 2015
    Second draft to be published: 8 Jan 2015
    Second draft comments close: 12 Jan 2015
    Final proposal to be sent to ICG: 15 Jan 2015

If you have any feedback, please submit your comment to
<[email-masked]> mailing list for the CRISP team to consider as
community feedback for the number resources component of the IANA function.

Reference:
-----------
Details of all the CRISP team's work to date, including recordings,
minutes and agendas of all CRISP teleconferences and a public archive of
the internal CRISP team mailing list, are available at:
https://nro.net/crisp-team

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal Team (CRISP Team)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [NRO-IANAXFER] Editorial version of Internet Number Community
IANA Stewardship, Proposal published
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 20:43:23 +0900
From: Izumi Okutani <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Dear Colleagues,

CRISP Team has published an editorial version of the Internet
numbers community's response to the Request For Proposals issued by the
IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG):

  http://www.nro.net/crisp-proposal-first-draft-1-1

>From the initial draft we published on 19th Dec [*], we have made
editorial changes only. No changes are made in contents of the proposal.

[*]
https://www.nro.net/wp-content/uploads/CRISP-IANA-PROPOSAL-First-Draft1.pdf

The editorial changes are intended to clarify our answers to RFP, by
re-ordering answers in the same order as questions listed in each
Section. Some small additions have been made to address points that had
not been answered in the earlier draft. Finally, there are some changes
made for stylistic reasons.

The deadline of the comments to be submitted to <[email-masked]>
mailing list remains the same: Monday 5th Jan 2015.

Please let us know if you have any questions about version 1.1 of our
draft proposal, and we continue to welcome feedback from the community.

Best Regards,
Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal Team (CRISP Team)

_______________________________________________
ianaxfer mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/ianaxfer

a