Subject: Re: [Ianaplan] IAB statement on the NETmundial Initiative

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 19:35:17 +0100

At 17:49 21/12/2014, IAB Chair wrote:
>Jari and I were invited to join representatives of the Internet 
>Society Board and the ICANN Board at a meeting last week.  There 
>were two topics: the IANA Stewardship Transition and the NETmundial 
>Initiative.  After the meeting, Bob Hinden and Steve Crocker 
>released a statement.  Here is a link to their statement: 
>http://www.internetsociety.org/news/joint-statement-isoc-icann-meeting

Dear Russ,

these a minima I*core meetings seem to be less and less 
representative of, and concerned by, the omni-stake-holder global 
communities' multitechnological catenet stability. May I remind you 
my main concern which is the compatility between the various 
AMERICANN, GOVCANNs and CORPCANNs strategies, plug-ins and/or add-ons 
and new developments like NDN, SDNs, etc. in a permissionless 
innovation referentless competition context. This can only push us to 
consider more and more actively our own Libre MYCANN plug-in fail 
safe plan for our personnal networking.

Seasons greetings and concerns.
jfc

Best wishes for a joy filled holiday season,
>   Russ Housley
>   IAB Chair