Subject: [Ianaplan] Stephen Farrell's Yes on draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Stephen Farrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 09:04:41 -0800

Stephen Farrell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-06: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Adrian's points are valid and well worth bottoming
out on but I'll end up a yes on this unless something very
crazy happens. And balloting ahead of that having happened is
maybe a good demonstration that not every single word in this
draft is gigantically important to the extent that getting
one word wrong will cause the Internet to come crumbling
down.  The basic thrust, and the detail, of this are good. I
look forward to seeing Adrian's issues with the end stage
processing of this being sorted out smoothly.