Subject: [Ianaplan] Fwd: [NRO-IANAXFER] Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship Proposal: Final Call for Comments

From: Izumi Okutani <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 01:59:56 +0900

Hi,

As a follow up of our progress, I would like to share the second version
of the Internet numbers community's response to the Request For
Proposals issued by the IANA Stewardship Coordination Group (ICG) for
your reference.

 Clean Version  :
 <http://www.nro.net/crisp-proposal-second-draft>

 Redline Version:
 <http:/www.nro.net/crisp-proposal-second-draft-change-control>

The second draft is based on The CRISP Team's considerations for
comments received on the <[email-masked]> mailing list.

If you have any feedback, please submit your comment to
<[email-masked]> mailing list before 12 Jan 2015, 23:59 UTC, for the
CRISP Team to consider as community feedback for the number resources
component of the IANA function.

Best Regards,
Izumi Okutani
The Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship Proposal Team (CRISP Team)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [NRO-IANAXFER] Internet Number Community IANA Stewardship
Proposal: Final Call for Comments
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 01:21:08 +0900
From: Izumi Okutani <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear colleagues,

Please find the second draft of the Internet numbers community's
response to the Request For Proposals issued by the IANA Stewardship
Coordination Group (ICG).

This draft has been prepared by the Consolidated RIR IANA Stewardship
Proposal (CRISP) Team, with considerations of feedback received from the
global community on <[email-masked]> mailing list.

We have incorporated the following key points in the second draft:

  - Additional description on contract details, review committee and
    intellectual property rights
  - Description revised on Section V. NITA Requirements and VI.
    Community Process for more clarity
  - No changes are made to key elements of the proposal

The CRISP Team have considered all comments expressed on
<[email-masked]> mailing list before the deadline of 5th Jan 2015, and
would now like to make the final call for comments from the global
community on the draft proposal, before submitting to the ICG.

Second Draft proposal:
------------------------
 Clean Version  :
 <http://www.nro.net/crisp-proposal-second-draft>

 Redline Version:
 <http:/www.nro.net/crisp-proposal-second-draft-change-control>

 The deadline for providing feedback: Mon, 12 January 2015 23:59 UTC
 Feedback should be sent to         : <[email-masked]> mailing list

Community Inputs Considered by the CRISP Team:
------------------------------------------
 You can check the status of the issues raised by the community and
 proposed the CRISP Team positions at:

   <http://www.nro.net/crisp-iana-xfer-summary-discussion-08012015>

Key dates:
-----------
   Second draft to be published	    :  8 Jan 2015
   Second draft comments close	    : 12 Jan 2015, 23:59 UTC
   Final proposal to be sent to ICG : 15 Jan 2015

How to Engage in Discussions:
-----------------------------
  All global discussions, for the CRISP team to consider as community
  feedback, will be conducted at <[email-masked]> mailing list.
  All the CRISP Team discussions are open to observers.

Next Step:
-----------
  In developing the final draft based on further feedback, the CRISP
  Team will ensure it has completed considerations of all substantial
  issues raised by the global community, which are compiled in the
  published issues list. The proposal will only incorporate issues that
  the CRISP team believes have received consensus support from the
  community.

References:
------------
* Discussions by the CRISP Team
    Details of all the CRISP team's work to date, including recordings,
    minutes and agendas of all the CRISP Team teleconferences and a
    public archive of the internal CRISP team mailing list, are
    available at:
    https://nro.net/crisp-team

* Other links:
  - The ICG request for proposals:
   <https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-3-2014-09-03-en>

  - The IANA Stewardship Transition Discussion in each RIR region:
    <http://www.nro.net/timeline-engagement>

  - First Draft proposal (Edited version)
    <http://www.nro.net/crisp-proposal-first-draft-1-1>

_______________________________________________
ianaxfer mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.nro.net/mailman/listinfo/ianaxfer