Subject: [Ianaplan] Names Community Approved Their Transition Proposal

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:59:55 -0400

The chartering organizations approved the naming community proposal yesterday and today.  It was unanimous in all of them.  The ICG now has proposals from the operational community,  The ICG is starting the work to put them all together today.

Russ

---

From: Steve Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 14:20:11 -0300

Congratulations to everyone!

Steve

On Jun 25, 2015, at 10:59 AM, Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Ianaplan mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ianaplan

---

From: Jefsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 20:17:08 +0200

>Congratulations to everyone!

Dear Steve,

Yes. This is truely a good news. Bravo: it will probably eventually 
permit to clarify an I*Core consensual and consistent presentation of 
the ICANN RFC 6852 Global Community. And of its experience. This will 
be quite helpful for its global market coopetitors/competitors and 
for the overall networking stability, and for a smoother 
permissionless innovation development by the different humanity's 
digital market Global Communities.

Will the next step be the IAB documented statement in response to my 
appeal, explaining why ICANN is an unique authoritative necessity to 
the Internet and why the Internet is the only possible technology for 
the catenet? And will, the final step be the IAB (or ISOC) response 
documenting why omnistakeholderism is architecturally inadequate to 
the network confidentiality and stability?

Future will tell.
jfc

> > The chartering organizations approved the naming community 
> proposal yesterday and today.  It was unanimous in all of 
> them.  The ICG now has proposals from the operational 
> community,  The ICG is starting the work to put them all together today.
> >
> > Russ
> >