Subject: [Ianaplan] interlaterality

From: JFC Morfin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 16:07:26 +0100

FYI, the XLIBRE debate has led to the identification of the notion of 
"interlaterality" as the basic governance principle of the world 
digital ecosystem. It can be understood as a complete generalization 
of the multistakeholderism, or "omnistakeholderism" that results from 
the atomic granularity (bit) of the cyberspace. It is the ultimate 
network democratization where every Y/N actually counts.

We use Gregory Chaitin's metaphor of the universe being a quantum 
cloud computer where 7.3 billion self-empowered co-free-decision 
makers compute the evolution of its big/bit-bang based strange 
attractor, with the increasing help of billons of digital algorithmic 
and memory catenated auxiliaries.

At this stage, we acknowledge the ITU bandwidth and the IETF/IP as of 
non-exclusive major common interest, as well as the operational 
ICANN/NTIA "IN" Class management service and the need of a revamp of 
the cyberspace existing IPv4/v6 geodesics.

This permits us to be sure that we will be able to consider our own 
"alterstack" and protocol arrangements without operational 
interference or conflicts with the IETF based technology development 
and planned obedience to ICANN.

Best

jfc