Subject: [Iasa20] update on work of IASA 2.0 Design Team...

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 10:44:28 -0400

Dear IASA 2.0 WG,

The IASA 2.0 Design Team that Alissa announced to this list a few
weeks ago [1] has started work and we wanted let you know how that
work is progressing.

We have spent a few weeks getting organized (list, repo, outline of
work, etc.). We aim to have a document for IETF 99 with the goal of
documenting the options in terms of IASA structural changes. That
document will include analysis of each option, and we hope to make a
recommendation if anything clear emerges from the analysis. Of course,
the WG will ultimately decide what to do with this input.

We will be conducting a few interviews where we need a bit more input.
We may reach out to a number of you with questions via email or over
the phone, and we'd appreciate your feedback.

Please feel free to ask questions, etc. here.

cheers, Joe

(on behalf of IASA 2.0 Design Team of Jari Arkko, Leslie Daigle, Eric
Rescorla, Brian Haberman, and Joe Hall)

[1]: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/iasa20/cCT7z3mDJtldxGIxMQCphp5qcV8

-- 
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]
1401 K ST NW STE 200, Washington DC 20005-3497
e: [email-masked], p: 202.407.8825, pgp: https://josephhall.org/gpg-key
Fingerprint: 3CA2 8D7B 9F6D DBD3 4B10  1607 5F86 6987 40A9 A871

---

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 10:52:25 -0400

Someone pointed out to me off-list that we haven't decided yet if a WG
is appropriate, so please s/WG/broader IETF community/ if you can in
your head. Apologies, crazy week in DC!