Subject: Re: [Iasa20] Thank you & we need your feedback

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 09:19:08 -0500

Hi Rich,

On 11/14/17 7:33 PM, Salz, Rich wrote:
> 
> 
>   *   Here's a rough representation of my understanding:
> 
> 
>   *   https://ipv.sx/tmp/IASA-org-charts.pdf<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ipv.sx_tmp_IASA-2Dorg-2Dcharts.pdf&d=DwMFaQ&c=96ZbZZcaMF4w0F4jpN6LZg&r=4LM0GbR0h9Fvx86FtsKI-w&m=wjfwf4loP8r0azbmMqscDxHOuOqIWsq55oA_fv3716k&s=LSCn7k_qs5fXgyd4JoL_pCILjcHHUPJeKDhNc_UwtNw&e=>
> 
> 
> That is very nice and clear.  It would be good if the draft author said if it’s accurate :)
> 

I am only one of the draft editors, but I think the picture is mostly
right. The one change I would suggest for the subsidiary model would be
to encapsulate the board and IETFAdminOrg within the ISOC block; similar
to the IASA++ diagram, but with solid lines around the board and
IETFAdminOrg.

YMMV...

Regards,
Brian