Subject: [Iasa20] draft-farrresnickel-rfc7776bis

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2018 15:00:22 +0100

Hi,

Jason pointed out that RFC 7776 makes reference to IAOC.

Hence https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrresnickel-rfc7776bis/

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Adrian and (probably) Pete

---

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:42:37 -0400

> Adrian and (probably) Pete

s/ (probably)//

I'm totally on board with this generally, though it does seem to me that 
having the RFC Editor process a bunch of these itty bitty RFCs is a 
waste of resources. For those document like this one, where it really is 
just substitution of the LLC for IAOC, it seems to me that one grand 
unified draft that "Updates" the list of RFCs would be more efficient. 
That said, if the WG prefers separate drafts, I don't mind that my RFC 
count goes up by one.

pr