Subject: [Iasa20] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-00

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2018 06:12:12 -0700

Reviewer: Tero Kivinen
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the
IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This document is discussion document that does not even plan to be
published as RFC, as the document says:

   This memo is provided only for discussion.  There is no intention to
   publish this memo as an RFC.

Thus this document actually misses security considerations section, 
but I agree that even when there could be some security issues in this 
document they do not affect any protocols directly.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2018 16:14:02 +0300

Thanks for your review, Tero.

Jari