Subject: [Iasa20] Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 06:10:13 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-01: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a few nits below and have folded in outstanding IETF LC comments as well.

Section 2:

s/IETF's Internet Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC)/IETF Administrative
Oversight Committee (IAOC)/

s/the members of the IAOC also serve/the members of the IAOC also served/

s/ex-officio/ex officio/

Section 3:

s/One could imagine/One could have imagined/

s/IETF process/IETF processes/

s/low activity entity/low-activity entity/

Section 4:

I think one more sentence at the end of the last paragraph is needed, e.g.,
"The IESG had previously been the confirming body for the IAOC, so it has been
retained in that role for the trustees."

Section 5:

OLD
Fortunately, there was no pressing need to change all the components
  at the same time.

NEW
Fortunately, there was no pressing need to change all the components
  of the IAOC and its dependent organizations at the same time.

Section 9:

Please delete the unused references.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 17:20:01 +0300

Thanks for these. A new document with these changes has been submitted.

Jari

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 11:06:12 -0400

Thanks!

> On Oct 8, 2018, at 10:20 AM, Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> wrote:
>