Subject: [Iasa20] I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:56:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IAB, IESG, and IETF LLC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees
        Authors         : Murray S. Kucherawy
                          Robert M. Hinden
                          Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2018-10-12

Abstract:
   The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG, and some
   members of the IETF LLC are selected, confirmed, and recalled is
   specified in this document.  This document is a self-consistent,
   organized compilation of the process as it was known at the time of
   publication of RFC 3777, with various updates since that version was
   published.

   This document obsoletes RFC7437.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 17:01:49 -0400

It is only the members of the IETF LLC Board that are selected by NomCom.  For example, the IETF Exec. Dir. is part of the IETF LLC, but that seat is not filled by NomCom.  I suggest adding "Board" to the title and abstract.

Russ

> On Oct 12, 2018, at 4:56 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> iasa20 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iasa20