Subject: [Iasa20] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 20:24:39 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Abstract refers to I-D.ietf-iasa2-trust-update as "Update to the Process for
Selection of Trustees for the IETF Trust" while it is "Update to the Selection
of Trustees for the IETF Trust"

---

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 05:49:12 +0200

I'm taking that back. I looked at ietf-iasa2-trust-update-00 rather than 01.
Sorry

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:11:17 +0300

Thanks for your review, Martin. And yes, in -01 we changed the title.

Jari