Subject: [Iasa20] WGLC: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc3005bis

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 14:46:52 +0000

Hearing no major comments and given the minor changes in this document, we are ready to begin WGLC today, 10/15. That will conclude 10/22.

Thanks!
Jason

On 10/11/18, 3:48 PM, "iasa20 on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
    This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.
    
            Title           : IETF Discussion List Charter
            Authors         : Susan R. Harris
                              Rich Salz
    	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc3005bis-01.txt
    	Pages           : 3
    	Date            : 2018-10-11
    
    Abstract:
       The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) discussion mailing list
       furthers the development and specification of Internet technology
       through discussion of technical issues, and hosts discussions of IETF
       direction, policy, meetings, and procedures.  As this is the most
       general IETF mailing list, considerable latitude is allowed.
       Advertising, whether to solicit business or promote employment
       opportunities, falls well outside the range of acceptable topics, as
       do discussions of a personal nature.

    The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc3005bis/
    
    There are also htmlized versions available at:
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc3005bis-01
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc3005bis-01
    
    A diff from the previous version is available at:
    https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc3005bis-01

    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
    
    Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
    ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
    
    _______________________________________________
    iasa20 mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iasa20

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 10:51:06 -0400

I reviewed the diff with RFC 3005, and the document looks good to me.

Russ

> On Oct 15, 2018, at 10:46 AM, Livingood, Jason <[email-masked]> wrote:
>