Subject: [Iasa20] Adam Roach's Yes on draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 22:51:24 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale-02: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Abstract:

>  At the time RFC NNNN was published, IETF administrative structure
>  changes ("IASA 2.0") had an impact on the IETF Trust because members
>  of the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) IAOC

Nit: "(IAOC) IAOC" seems redundant.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 09:03:38 +0300

Thanks for your review, Adam. Fixed the nit in my copy.

Jari