Subject: [Iasa20] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-01: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 03:07:14 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-update/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

draft-ietf-iasa2-trust-rationale says that the IETF Trust selection of the
NomCom is confirmed by the IESG. I didn't find it in this doc though. I guess
it's specified in another document but I also couldn't find it quickly after a
brief search. So just double-check that this is covered and wondering if it
would make sense to state it explicitly in this doc as well.

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:42:36 -0400

> On Oct 10, 2018, at 6:07 AM, Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

This is in Section 2:

Three shall appointed by the IETF Nominating Committee
   (NomCom) and confirmed by the Internet Engineering Steering Group
   (IESG)

Alissa

> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> iasa20 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iasa20

---

From: "Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:03:59 +0200

Ah, thanks… somehow missed that…

> Am 11.10.2018 um 15:42 schrieb Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>:
> 
> 
>