Subject: Re: [Iasa20] I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01.txt

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:46:06 +0000

WGLC has now concluded on this draft.

Thanks,
Jason

On 9/26/18, 12:19 PM, "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    In response to the appeals-related feedback on the list, that text has been removed from the draft and a -01 published. I think we are ready to open WGLC now on 9/26 and keep that open until 10/10.
    
    Thanks!
    Jason
    
    On 9/26/18, 11:59 AM, "iasa20 on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

        A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
        This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.
        
                Title           : Advice to the Trustees of the IETF Trust on Rights to Be Granted in IETF Documents
                Author          : Joel M. Halpern
        	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01.txt
        	Pages           : 8
        	Date            : 2018-09-26
        
        Abstract:
           Contributors grant intellectual property rights to the IETF.  The
           IETF Trust holds and manages those rights on behalf of the IETF.  The
           Trustees of the IETF Trust are responsible for that management.  This
           management includes granting the licenses to copy, implement, and
           otherwise use IETF Contributions, among them Internet-Drafts and
           RFCs.  The Trustees of the IETF Trust accepts direction from the IETF
           regarding the rights to be granted.  This document describes the
           desires of the IETF regarding outbound rights to be granted in IETF
           Contributions.

        The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis/
        
        There are also htmlized versions available at:
        https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01
        https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01
        
        A diff from the previous version is available at:
        https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc5377bis-01

        Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
        until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
        
        Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
        ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
        
        _______________________________________________
        iasa20 mailing list
        [email-masked]
        https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iasa20