Subject: [Iasa20] WGLC: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 14:47:44 +0000

This document appears ready for WGLC. That will begin today, 10/19/2018 and conclude on 11/2/2018.

JL

On 10/12/18, 10:08 PM, "iasa20 on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
    This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.
    
            Title           : The RFC Series and RFC Editor
            Authors         : Russ Housley
                              Leslie L. Daigle
    	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-00.txt
    	Pages           : 19
    	Date            : 2018-10-12
    
    Abstract:
       This document describes the framework for an RFC Series and an RFC
       Editor function that incorporate the principles of organized
       community involvement and accountability that has become necessary as
       the Internet technical community has grown, thereby enabling the RFC
       Series to continue to fulfill its mandate.
    
       Cover Note:
    
       {{ RFC Editor: Please remove this cover note prior to publication. }}
    
       The IASA2 WG asks the IAB to publish this replacement for RFC 4844.
       The document is changed for alignment with the new structure for the
       IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA), eliminating all
       references to the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC).

    The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis/
    
    There are also htmlized versions available at:
    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-00
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4844-bis-00

    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
    
    Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
    ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
    
    _______________________________________________
    iasa20 mailing list
    [email-masked]
    https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iasa20