Subject: [Iasa20] I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6702-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2018 12:06:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Promoting Compliance with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Disclosure Rules
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Tim Polk
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6702-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2018-12-06

Abstract:
   The disclosure process for intellectual property rights (IPR) in
   documents produced within the IETF stream is essential to the
   accurate development of community consensus.  However, this process
   is not always followed by IETF participants.  Regardless of the cause
   or motivation, noncompliance with IPR disclosure rules can delay or
   even derail completion of IETF specifications.  This document
   describes some strategies for promoting compliance with the IPR
   disclosure rules.  These strategies are primarily intended for use by
   area directors, working group chairs, and working group secretaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6702-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6702-bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6702-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6702-bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/