Subject: [Iasa20] WGLC: draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 19:21:43 +0000

There may be one or two more small tweaks to be made but this document appears ready for WGLC. That will begin today, 12/17/2018, and end on 2/3/2019 (added a few days due to the holidays). Please perform a final review and offer comments if you have any.

Jason
        
        On 12/12/18, 4:27 PM, "iasa20 on behalf of [email-masked]" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

            A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
            This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.
            
                    Title           : Consolidated IASA2-Related Document Updates
                    Author          : John C Klensin
            	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-03.txt
            	Pages           : 9
            	Date            : 2018-12-12
            
            Abstract:
               In 2018, the IETF began the transition to a new administrative
               structure and updated its IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA)
               to a new "IASA 2.0" structure.  In addition to more substantive
               changes that are described in other documents, the transition to the
               2018 IETF Administrative Support structure changes several position
               titles and organizational relationships that are referenced
               elsewhere.  Rather than reissue those referencing documents
               individually, this specification provides updates to them and
               deprecates some now-obsolete documents to ensure that there is no
               confusion due to these changes.

            The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
            https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd/
            
            There are also htmlized versions available at:
            https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-03
            https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-03
            
            A diff from the previous version is available at:
            https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-03

            Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
            until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
            
            Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
            ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
            
            _______________________________________________
            iasa20 mailing list
            [email-masked]
            https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iasa20

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 19:24:57 +0000

Error in end date. Should be WGLC ending 1/3/2019.

On 12/17/18, 2:21 PM, "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Jason

                
                
                Abstract:

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 19:30:55 +0000

Based on Alissa's request -- this one will also extend to 1/8/2019.

On 12/17/18, 2:24 PM, "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    

        Jason

                    
                    
                    Abstract:

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:14:04 +1300

> Error in end date. Should be WGLC ending 1/3/2019.

Great. Lots of time then. The first or March is a long way off.

It would help the non-US part of the world if we stuck to the
international standard format. I assume you mean 2019-01-03.

Regards
    Brian

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 20:26:19 +0000

You are correct that my date could be confusing. For the avoidance of doubt, this document and the others mentioned today that said "1/8/2019" should mean 2019-01-08, otherwise known alternatively as 8 January 2019, or January 8, 2019. :-)

On 12/17/18, 3:14 PM, "iasa20 on behalf of Brian E Carpenter" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    
    
    Regards
        Brian