Subject: [Iasa20] I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 15:06:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Independent Submission Editor Model
        Authors         : Nevil Brownlee
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2019-01-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the function and responsibilities of the RFC
   Independent Submission Editor (ISE).  The Independent Submission
   stream is one of the stream producers that create draft RFCs, with
   the ISE as its stream approver.  The ISE is overall responsible for
   activities within the Independent Submission stream, working with
   draft editors and reviewers, and interacts with the RFC Production
   Center and Publisher, and the RFC Series Editor (RSE).  The ISE is
   appointed by the IAB, and also interacts with the IETF Administration
   Limited Liability Company (LLC).

   This version obsoletes RFC 6548 to replace all references to the IASA
   and related structures with those defined by the IASA 2.0 Model.

   [RFC Editor: Please remove the following paragraph prior to
   publication.]

   The IASA2 WG requests that the IAB publish this replacement for RFC
   6548.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 15:08:46 -0800

New version of draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc6548bis-02, changes are:

      *  Changed references to point to current IASA 2.0 structure
         document [I-D.ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis]
      *  Added text to Abstract that this document obsoletes RFC 6548.
      *  Removed IAB as an author to follow current model for IAB stream
         documents.
      *  Added note to Abstract (to be removed by the RFC Editor)
         requesting that the IAB publish this document as a replacement
         for RFC 6548.
      *  Editorial changes.

I believe this closes issues raised on the list.

Thanks,
Bob

> On Jan 7, 2019, at 3:06 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> iasa20 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iasa20