Subject: [Iasa20] I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 11:23:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IAB, IESG, IETF Trust and IETF LLC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the IETF Nominating and Recall Committees
        Authors         : Murray S. Kucherawy
                          Robert M. Hinden
                          Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2019-01-03

Abstract:
   The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG, some Trustees
   of the IETF Trust, and some Directors of the IETF LLC are selected,
   confirmed, and recalled is specified in this document.  This document
   based on RFC3777 and RFC7437 and has been updated to reflect the
   changes introduced by IASA 2.0.

   This document obsoletes RFC7437 and RFC8318.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 11:27:58 -0800

The new version has the following changes:

      *  Added IETF Trust to the title.
      *  Changed references to point to current IASA 2.0 structure
         document [I-D.ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis]
      *  Added IETF Trust to a few places it was missing.
      *  Editorial changes.

These are based on comments received during the last call and to have it reference draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis.

Should be ready to go.

Bob

> On Jan 3, 2019, at 11:23 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> iasa20 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iasa20

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 13:49:26 +1300

Hi Bob,
> These are based on comments received during the last call and to have it reference draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis.

I think the section references to Section 4 of 4071bis all need to be changed to
Section 5. Otherwise, it looks good.

   Brian

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 11:13:08 -0800

Brian,

> On Jan 3, 2019, at 4:49 PM, Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Bob,

Thanks, I will fix.

Bob