Subject: [Iasa20] WG Status Update - Any Open Work?

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 15:23:18 +0000

Looking at our charter at https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/iasa2/about/ it appears that we’ve achieved all the objectives for the WG effort. We appreciate the WG’s effort and focus on this critical work!  We of course need to move the WG documents through the rest of the process – and this will take time, but be somewhat easier as documents can moved as a cohesive group.

ACTION: I wanted to take a moment to ask if the WG feels there is any new work that we need to undertake that is in scope of the charter and we’ve not addressed? Hopefully not – but worth checking. ;-)

Jason

---

From: Abdussalam Baryun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 09:08:46 +0200

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 5:23 PM Livingood, Jason <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Looking at our charter at https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/iasa2/about/ it
> appears that we’ve achieved all the objectives for the WG effort. We
> appreciate the WG’s effort and focus on this critical work!  We of course
> need to move the WG documents through the rest of the process – and this
> will take time, but be somewhat easier as documents can moved as a cohesive
> group.
>
>
>
> ACTION: I wanted to take a moment to ask if the WG feels there is any new
> work that we need to undertake that is in scope of the charter and we’ve
> not addressed? Hopefully not – but worth checking. ;-)
>

I think yes there are work that is in scope of the charter, but can be seen
after the new structure works and is implemented in real life. IETF is
about real implementation (protocol or admin-procedure), so we need to see
the implementation of this new administration structure, find issues that
assist the charter purpose and then address new work.

BEst Regards
AB

>
>
> Jason
> _______________________________________________
> iasa20 mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/iasa20
>