Subject: [Iasa20] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-07

From: Sheng Jiang via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 20:28:25 -0700

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Has Issues

Hi, OPS-DIR, Authors,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments
were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF
drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD
reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat
these comments just like any other last call comments.

This BCP document provides updates to several position titles by IETF 
   Administrative Support Activity 2.0 (IASA2.0)  structure, and organizational 
   relationships that are referenced elsewhere, and   deprecates some now-obsolete 
   documents to ensure that there is no confusion due to these changes. It is clear 
   and well written. It is ready for publication.

Major issue: no.

Minor issue: no.

Regards,

Sheng

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 06:09:52 +0000

Sorry for the mistake. Review result: Ready.

Sheng

-----Original Message-----
From: OPS-DIR [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Sheng Jiang via Datatracker
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2019 11:28 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [OPS-DIR] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-iasa2-consolidated-upd-07

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang
Review result: Ready

Reviewer: Sheng Jiang

Hi, OPS-DIR, Authors,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG. These comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included in AD reviews during the IESG review. Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

Major issue: no.

Minor issue: no.

Regards,

Sheng

_______________________________________________
OPS-DIR mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-dir