Subject: [Iasa20] Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-07.txt> (IAB, IESG, IETF Trust and IETF LLC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the IETF Nominating and Recall Committees) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 12:46:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IETF Administrative Support Activity
2 WG (iasa2) to consider the following document: - 'IAB, IESG, IETF Trust and
IETF LLC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall
   Process: Operation of the IETF Nominating and Recall Committees'
  <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-07.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-06-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG, some Trustees
   of the IETF Trust, and some Directors of the IETF LLC are selected,
   confirmed, and recalled is specified in this document.  This document
   is based on RFC3777 and RFC7437 and has been updated to reflect the
   changes introduced by IASA 2.0.

   This document obsoletes RFC7437 and RFC8318.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.