Subject: [Iasa20] I-D Action: draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7500-bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:59:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Principles for Operation of Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registries
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Olaf Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7500-bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2019-06-14

Abstract:
   This document provides principles for the operation of Internet
   Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7500-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7500-bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7500-bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7500-bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/