Subject: [Iasa20] Martin Vigoureux's No Objection on draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2019 08:10:50 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

rfc7437 says (Section 4.3)

   The Chair of last year's NomCom serves as an advisor

Everywhere in the rest of the document "prior year's" seems preferred. And
there is in fact an instance of that for the chair (Section 4.10): The Chair of
the prior year's nominating committee ....

so I would
s/The Chair of last year's NomCom serves as an advisor/The Chair of the prior
year's NomCom serves as an advisor/