Subject: [Iasa20] Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-05.txt> (The IETF-ISOC Relationship) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 06:48:23 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IETF Administrative Support Activity
2 WG (iasa2) to consider the following document: - 'The IETF-ISOC
Relationship'
  <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-08-05. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document summarises the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) -
   Internet Society (ISOC) relationship, following a major revision to
   the structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) in
   2018.  The IASA was revised under a new "IASA 2.0" structure by the
   IASA2 Working Group, which changed the IETF's administrative, legal,
   and financial structure.  As a result, it also changed the
   relationship between the IETF and ISOC, which made it necessary to
   revise RFC 2031.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.