Subject: [Iasa20] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 12:26:13 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Section 3.4

The additional guidance on terms length and term limits for the IETF LLC Board
is in Section *6* of draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc4071bis and not Section 5.

Also

s/all such members or Directors/all such members, trustees or Directors/

in order to be consistent with the rest of the document which differentiates
between members and trustees.

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 13:30:34 -0700

Suresh,

> On Jul 10, 2019, at 12:26 PM, Suresh Krishnan via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Thanks, both fixed in my local copy.

Bob

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 13:35:45 +0000

> On Jul 10, 2019, at 4:30 PM, Bob Hinden <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Suresh,
> 

Sounds good. Thanks for addressing this Bob.

Regards
Suresh