Subject: [Iasa20] Last Call: <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-02.txt> (Update to the IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures for the Replacement of the IAOC with the IETF Administration LLC) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 08:30:16 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IETF Administrative Support Activity
2 WG (iasa2) to consider the following document: - 'Update to the IETF
Anti-Harassment Procedures for the Replacement of
   the IAOC with the IETF Administration LLC'
  <draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-02.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-08-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures are described in RFC 7776.

   The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) has been replaced
   by the IETF Administration LLC, and the IETF Adminstrative Director
   has been replaced by the IETF LLC Executive Director.  This document
   updates RFC 7776 to amend these terms.

   RFC 7776 contained updated to RFC 7437.  draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis
   has incorporated those updates, so this document also updates RFC
   7776 to remove those updates.

NOTE for RFC Editor and Readers of this Document

   When published as an RFC

   o  All references to and mentions of draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis in
      this document should be replaced by the RFC that results from
      draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis.

   o  The string "XXXX" should be replaced with the RFC number assigned
      to the RFC that results from draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7437bis.

   o  This note should be removed.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.