Subject: [Iasa20] Martin Vigoureux's Yes on draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:56:43 -0700

Martin Vigoureux has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-05: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

small nit:

s/The IETF LCC/The IETF LLC/

---

From: "Livingood, Jason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 20:10:26 +0000

Thanks for your review as well! This change will shortly be incorporated into a -06 version. This one was easy to miss (LCC vs LLC). :-)

Jason

On 8/21/19, 2:56 AM, "Martin Vigoureux via Datatracker" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    
    
    small nit: