Subject: [Iasa20] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-02: (with COMMENT)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 07:22:48 -0700

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-02: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the discussion about what we mean when we request to
update the metadata ("Updates:) headers.

It's also not entirely clear to me that we need to Update 7776 to remove
the references to its updating of 7437, since
RFC-7776-the-immutable-artifact does/did indeed update 7437; it's just
that 7437 itself is no longer current/relevant.