Subject: [Iasa20] BCP 25, RFC 8716 on Update to the IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures for the Replacement of the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) with the IETF Administration LLC

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:17:58 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 25        
        RFC 8716

        Title:      Update to the IETF Anti-Harassment 
                    Procedures for the Replacement of the 
                    IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) 
                    with the IETF Administration LLC 
        Author:     P. Resnick,
                    A. Farrel
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Updates:    RFC 7776
        See Also:   BCP 25

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc7776bis-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8716

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8716

The IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures are described in RFC 7776.

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) has been replaced
by the IETF Administration LLC, and the IETF Administrative Director
has been replaced by the IETF LLC Executive Director.  This document
updates RFC 7776 to amend these terms.

RFC 7776 contained updates to RFC 7437.  RFC 8713 has incorporated
those updates, so this document also updates RFC 7776 to remove those
updates.

This document is a product of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC