Subject: [Iasa20] RFC 8712 on The IETF-ISOC Relationship

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:16:51 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8712

        Title:      The IETF-ISOC Relationship 
        Author:     G. Camarillo,
                    J. Livingood
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Obsoletes:  RFC 2031

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-iasa2-rfc2031bis-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8712

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8712

This document summarizes the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) -
Internet Society (ISOC) relationship, following a major revision to
the structure of the IETF Administrative Support Activity (IASA) in
2018. The IASA was revised under a new "IASA 2.0" structure by the
IASA2 Working Group, which changed the IETF's administrative, legal,
and financial structure. As a result, it also changed the
relationship between the IETF and ISOC, which made it necessary to
revise RFC 2031.

This document is a product of the IETF Administrative Support Activity 2 Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC