Subject: [Icar] New draft - draft-partain-icar-pear-00.txt

From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:37:31 +0200

Greetings,

I realize that I'm a lurker, but I decided a while ago that
I wanted to cobble together something that could perhaps be
useful as conversation fodder for ICAR.  So I did.

I've just submitted draft-partain-icar-pear-00.txt to the
I-D folks.  It's basically my current thoughts on the task at
hand in ICAR.  There is a sort-of outline of how it might work
in practice and several open questions.

I'm afraid that it hasn't been updated since the recent flurry
of mail.  I suspect that it would be a good thing to do so
but have simply not have time and would rather get this out
now than wait 'til I do.

If you don't want to wait for the I-D to appear in your
neighborhood repository, you can find it temporarily at
http://standards.ericsson.net/partain/drafts/draft-partain-icar-pear-00.txt

Hope it's useful.

Cheers,

David

_______________________________________________
Icar mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/icar