Subject: [Iccrg] Important Notice From Barclays Accounts.
From: [email-masked] (Barclays IBank)
Date: Wed May 24 19:29:20 2006

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/iccrg/attachments/20060524/d8deb7cb/attachment.html
>From [email-masked]  Fri May 26 10:36:00 2006
From: [email-masked] (BANCORPSOUTH)
Date: Fri May 26 10:42:24 2006
Subject: [Iccrg] BANCORPSOUTH
Message-ID: <1148636138.92404.qmail@barclays>

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/iccrg/attachments/20060526/cdf605cb/attachment.html
>From [email-masked]  Wed May 31 17:53:26 2006
From: [email-masked] (Aaron Falk)
Date: Wed May 31 18:03:12 2006
Subject: [Iccrg] new co-chair for ICCRG
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>

Folks-

Michael Welzl will be taking over for Mark Handley as co-chair of the  
Internet Congestion Control Research Group.   I want to thank Mark  
for his insight and effort in crafting the charter for the ICCRG.

For those of you who don't know Michael Welzl, he received his  
master's degree from the University of Linz, Austria, and his Ph.D.  
degree from the University of Darmstadt, Germany. He spent two years  
as a research assistant at the Telecooperation department, University  
of Linz, Austria, before joining the faculty of the newly founded  
Institute of Computer Science at the University of Innsbruck,  
Austria, in November 2001, where he now heads a research team on  
Network Support for Grid Computing.  Michael Welzl is primary  
investigator of several research projects and wrote a number of  
academic publications including the Wiley book "Network Congestion  
Control: Managing Internet Traffic".

Michael and Keshav will followup to the iccrg list with more  
information on the next steps for the RG.

--aaron
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: PGP.sig
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 186 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://oakham.cs.ucl.ac.uk/pipermail/iccrg/attachments/20060531/9f3fe5d7/PGP.bin