Subject: [iccrg] Vancouver agenda finalized

From: Michael Welzl <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 14:30:33 +0200

Dear all,

The Vancouver ICCRG agenda is now finalized and available:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/agenda/agenda-88-iccrg

...and at the bottom of this email.

Please don't send us more requests because we'd like to allocate enough time for discussion.

Presenters, please note that your time slots *include* discussion time, and please let us have your slides as soon as you have them available.

Thanks,
David and Michael

----

ICCRG meeting agenda, IETF 88, Vancouver, BC, Canada

TUESDAY, November 5, 2013, 16:10-18:40, Regency B

Shahid Akhtar, An Evaluation of Various AQM techniques on Access Networks with Realistic Internet Traffic, 30 min

Naeem Khademi, Evaluating CoDel, FQ_CoDel and PIE: how good are they really?, 30 min 

Philippe Cadro, Packet oriented QoS management model for a wireless Access Point, 15 min

Yuchung Cheng, Recent advancements in Linux TCP congestion control, 25 min

Zaheduzzaman Sarker, Sprout evaluation, 20 min

Michael Welzl, Transport Protocol Services BOF plan presentation / discussion, 30 min
Activity website: https://sites.google.com/site/transportprotocolservices
Problem statement draft: draft-moncaster-tsvwg-transport-services-00