Subject: [iccrg] TCP LoLa ns-3 code released

From: Roland Bless <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 16:45:46 -0400

Hi,

Mario Hock and Felix Neumeister have been working on a TCP LoLa (Low
Latency) [1] ns-3 implementation. We are releasing it for others to
experiment with, as we also got inquiries from other researchers.
Please note that TCP LoLa is not meant to be a full-featured CC variant
for imminent real-world deployment. It is rather there for experimenting
with certain performance and fairness mechanisms. So don't be
disappointed if you test it in contexts/environments
where it hasn't been used/tested or developed for so far
(e.g., wireless scenarios, data center scenarios and so on).

The URL for the code is:
https://git.scc.kit.edu/TCP-LoLa/TCP-LoLa_for_ns3.git

Regards,
 Roland

[1] see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/100/materials/slides-100-iccrg-tcp-lola-toward-congestion-control-for-low-latencies-and-high-throughput-00
and also
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/iccrg/current/msg01523.html
for more background on TCP LoLa