Subject: [iccrg] SenSys 2018 Call for Participation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 22:44:03 -0400

This year, SenSys 2018 and BuildSys 2018 will be co-located and held at
Shenzhen, China. You are cordially invited to share your research with the
community, enjoying the modern cityscape and delicious Cantonese
food.

****REGISTRATION****

The early registration option for conferences and workshops
are available until 11:59 pm PDT, October 13, 2018. Please register
here: http://sensys.acm.org/2018/registration/.

****TRAVEL AND BOOKING****

SenSys 2018 will be held in Shenzhen, a modern and vigorous city.
The workshop will be held in Teaching Building 1, Southern University of Science
and Technology. The conference will be he held in the Mountain View Theatre, 4F,
Shenzhen Sea World Culture and Arts. Reserve your hotel with a discounted rate
for the conference by October 13, 2018. For details of the venue, hotel booking,
and visa letter, check out this page:
http://buildsys.acm.org/2018/venue/.

****VISA****

If you need a VISA to enter Shenzhen, China, we suggest getting one in
advance. Many nationalities are eligible for 1-10 year VISA if applying in
advance. Although some countries are eligible for 5-day VISA, when entering
Shenzhen at certain ports from Hongkong, or other transit visas, but do keep in
mind that regulation does change on a regular basis. Please check your local
embassy websites or travel agents for visa services. If
a visa support letter is needed, please contact Dr. Kai Zhang ([email-masked]). Please provide your details
(full name, address, affiliation, and gender), as well as other relevant
information (publication title, etc.)

****STUDENT TRAVEL GRANT****

With support from the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF),
a limited number of Student Travel Grants are available for U.S.-based
students. There are also a number of travel grants sponsored by SenSys 2018 and
SIGMOBILE for students outside of the U.S. Complete application details are
available here: http://sensys.acm.org/2018/registration/.

- Application deadline: September 27, 2018, 11:59pm Eastern
Time.

- Notification of acceptance: October 1, 2018.

The support is intended to partially cover the costs of attending
the conference, including conference registration, transportation, lodging, and
meals. Students receiving travel awards may be expected to volunteer at SenSys
2018. Such volunteer tasks will not interfere with attendance at conference
sessions.

More information can be found on the conference website
soon: http://sensys.acm.org/2018/

We look forward to meeting you in Shenzhen!
SenSys
2018 Organizing Committee