Subject: [iccrg] [SenSys 2018] Call for Student Volunteers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 21:50:44 -0400

Student volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring the success of
SenSys 2018, which also provides an excellent opportunity for students from
around the globe to meet and exchange ideas with leading researchers from both
industry and academia.

Application Process

===================

Please submit the student CV to Kai Zhang ([email-masked]) and Manman Duan ([email-masked]) before Oct. 7th AoE.

Notifications Date:
Oct 10th, 2018

Benefits

===================

Being a student volunteer is an excellent opportunity to meet,
interact, and network with leading academic and industrial researchers and
practitioners in the area of embedded networked sensor systems.

Once selected as a student volunteer, the program will waive the
registration fees of the student. The program does not cover transportation or
accommodation costs. Student volunteers will need to rely on their own resources
for accommodation and transportation. Sources of these funds might include their
research supervisor or their own university.

Responsibilities

================

- Approximately 20 to 25 hours of work in total during the
conference week.

- Student volunteers will be assigned to a desk and/or a
conference session.

- Technical assistance to speakers and conference
participants.

- Other activities that keep SenSys 2018 running smoothly.

For example:

-
Helping prepare registration packs

-
Helping at the registration desk

-
Helping attendees find session rooms

-
Verifying those in sessions are registered

Qualifications

==============

- Student volunteers must be enrolled in a Ph.D. or Master program
at the time of the conference.

- Must be proficient in English and have good social and
communication skills.

Should you have any other questions, please email us.

Student Volunteer Chair

Kaizhang [email-masked]