Subject: [iccrg] [IPSN'19] Call for Poster & Demo

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 21:44:32 -0500

The 18th
ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks
(IPSN 2019) is a leading annual forum on research in networked sensing,
information processing, and control, broadly defined. IPSN brings together
researchers from academia, industry, and government to present and discuss
recent advances in both theoretical and experimental research. Its scope
includes signal and image processing, information and coding theory, databases
and information management, distributed algorithms, networks and protocols,
wireless communications, collaborative objects, the Internet of Things, machine
learning, mobile and social sensing, and embedded systems design. Of special
interest are contributions at the confluence of multiple of these
areas.

Selection of demonstration and posters will be based on a short
abstract, evaluated in terms of technical merit, innovation, and the potential
to stimulate interesting discussions and exchange of ideas at the conference.
Accepted abstracts will be published on IEEE Xplore as part of the main
conference proceedings. At least one author of every accepted demonstration or
poster abstract is required to register and attend the conference. The authors
of accepted posters and demos will participate in a one-minute madness session
to introduce their research to the IPSN audience in 60 seconds. The best poster
and demo will receive an award.

***Posters***
Poster abstracts should report on research work
where at least some preliminary results are available, but they need not
necessarily describe completed work. You will have a poster stand with a usable
area of (height x width) 119 cm x 84 cm (47 in x 33 in). If you have any
questions, please contact the poster co-chairs: Ambuj Varshney (Uppsala
University) and Nirupama Bulusu (Portland State
University).

***Demos***
Demo abstracts should describe both the
technology being showcased as well as the user experience of the demo. Tables,
power, and wireless connectivity will be provided. If a demo requires additional
special arrangements, please describe them clearly in your submission using a
separate third page (not part of the technical content of the abstract). The
authors of the accepted demos will be invited to submit an optional short video
together with the camera-ready version of the abstract. The videos will be
linked from the conference program on the IPSN 2019 home page. If you have any
questions, please contact the demo co-chairs: Muhammad Hamad Alizai
(LUMS) and Amit
Levy (Princeton University).

***Submission Guideline***
- Posters and Demos must be
submitted as a single PDF containing no more than 2
pages, including figures, tables, and references. The submission
should be self-contained ready for publication, including the title, authors,
institutional affiliations and contact information, abstract, main body, and
references.
- Please DO NOT
anonymize your submission.
- Poster abstracts should also
include a thumbnail of the planned poster as a third page, which will be
considered in the selection process.
- Demonstration abstracts should clearly
describe special arrangements required for the actual demo as a third page (see
above).
- To submit a poster abstract,
please add "Poster Abstract:" at the
beginning of the manuscript's title.
- To
submit a demo abstract, please add "Demo
Abstract:" at the beginning of the manuscript's title.
- Poster and demonstration abstracts should be
submitted as PDF files and be formatted using the standard IEEE templates for
Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats using the 2017 ACM Master
article template

***Key
Dates***
- Poster and Demo Submission: January
28th, 2019 11:59 pm AoE(UTC-12)
- Acceptance Notification: February 8th,
2019
- Camera-Ready Deadline: February
15th, 2019

*** Submission***
Posters and Demos can be
submitted through weblink.