Subject: [iccrg] Presentation request for IETF 105

From: Anna Brunström <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 22:31:50 +0000

Hi Jana,

We would like to request a 30 minute presentation slot (including questions) for "A multipath framework for UDP traffic over heterogeneous access networks". Besides the motivation for and an overview of the architecture, the presentation will cover a combination of simulation results and testbed measurements with a Linux implementation of the framework. It is related to the following three drafts:

A multipath framework for UDP traffic over heterogeneous access networks
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amend-tsvwg-multipath-framework-mpdccp-01

DCCP Extensions for Multipath Operation with Multiple Addresses
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amend-tsvwg-multipath-dccp-02

Lossless and overhead free DCCP - UDP header conversion (U-DCCP)
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amend-tsvwg-dccp-udp-header-conversion-01

Best Regards,
Anna

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Professor Anna Brunstrom
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Karlstad University
651 88 Karlstad, Sweden
Phone:   +46 54 7001795
E-mail:  [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------------