Subject: [iccrg] 3GPP RAN2 contribution in L4S

From: Ingemar Johansson S <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 19:01:12 +0000

Gentlepeople

This 3GPP contribution for the RAN2 WG, introduces L4S to the RAN2 audience
and motivates why it is a useful addition to 3GPP access. 

http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/TSG_RAN/WG2_RL2/TSGR2_107/Docs/R2-1910724.zip

A similar paper was submitted ~1.5 years ago. It did however not have the
desired effect. Hopefully this paper is more successful as for instance
AR/VR and gaming is more interesting today.

Regards

Ingemar

================================

Ingemar Johansson  M.Sc. 

Master Researcher

Ericsson Research

Network Protocols & E2E Performance

Labratoriegränd 11

971 28, Luleå, Sweden

Phone +46-1071 43042

SMS/MMS +46-73 078 3289

[email-masked]

www.ericsson.com

        Speak only if it improves 

               upon the silence

               Mahatma Gandhi 

=================================