Subject: [iccrg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-00.txt

From: Jana Iyengar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 20:07:08 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 4:46 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-00.txt
To: Alberto Garcia-Martinez <[email-masked]>, Gabriel Montenegro <
[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, Marcelo Bagnulo
<[email-masked]>, Gabriel Montenegro <[email-masked]>,
Praveen Balasubramanian <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marcelo Bagnulo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat
Revision:       00
Title:          rLEDBAT: receiver-driven Low Extra Delay Background
Transport for TCP
Document date:  2020-02-25
Group:          iccrg
Pages:          13
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-iccrg-rledbat

Abstract:
   This document specifies the rLEDBAT, a set of mechanisms that enable
   the execution of a less-than-best-effort congestion control algorithm
   for TCP at the receiver end.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat